A p-well is a type of transistor fabrication process in which a p-type semiconductor substrate is used. In a p-well process, a p-type well is implanted into an n-type substrate. This creates a transistor in which the well is the collector and the substrate is the emitter. The p-well process is used to create transistors with a low threshold voltage.
This article is all about helping you get to know the p-well for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install p-well For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the p-well for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the p-well.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for p-well on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the p-well and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the p-well on your computer right away.
|App Name:||p-well On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
p-well Andorid App Summary
The p-well was developed by the popular developer agency named FLYFOX. They have the p-well in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 904 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With p-well latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 24, 2020 was the last date the p-well was updated with new features. If you want to use the p-well on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the p-well using the emulator later on.
p-well App Overview and Details
The first app for the pharmacists which they can order their pharmaceutical products . They can order from more than 5 suppliers in the same time
All what they need to order is
1.choose the pharmaceutical product they need and choose the best discount exists form the 5 suppliers
2. After finishing the order the send it to the suppliers
3. The suppliers confirm it
4. We deliver it to the pharmacist as fast as we can
p well app
Features of p-well for PC
1. Order pharmaceutical products from multiple suppliers simultaneously.
2. Easily search and compare product prices.
3. Order and delivery confirmation from suppliers.
4. Fast delivery to pharmacists.
5. Easily keep track of past orders.
6. Add notes to orders for future reference.
7. View order history and statistics.
8. Automatic order tracking and notification.
9. Create an account to manage all your orders.
10. And much more!
Whats New In this p-well?
A p-well is a type of transistor used in integrated circuits. It is a three-dimensional structure in which the well is a layer of p-type semiconductor material, and the source and drain are two layers of n-type semiconductor material. The p-well is used to control the flow of current between the source and drain.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the p-well of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This p-well to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for p-well and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the p-well. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the p-well.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.