PlayerPro Music Player is an advanced music player for Android devices that allows you to manage your music library, customize the look and feel of the player, and enjoy your music in the best way possible. PlayerPro Music Player also includes a built-in equalizer, widget support, and more.
We will help you download the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BlastOn SA|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) Andorid App Summary
BlastOn SA is the developer of the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro), and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) from them is 5.32 with over 694045 users under the hood. With a 3.9 rating, the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) is Jul 17, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) App Overview and Details
This app is an advanced music and video player for Android devices.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several free plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack…
Note: PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) is a standalone app. You should uninstall the PlayerPro Music Player (Free) version if you have previously installed it.
• Browse and play your music in many different ways: by albums, artists, album artists, composers, genres, playlists, folders, or songs.
• Browse and play your videos.
• Browse and listen to radios from all around the world.
• Listen to your music while driving thanks to Android Auto.
• Stream your music, videos and radios to your TV or any Chromecast Audio compatible device.
• Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and the Internet.
• Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available Skins.
• Customize the layout, choosing between Grid or List views.
• View and edit the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
• ID3 Tags editing, in single or batch mode: supports all known audio formats (Mp3, Mp4, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, Wav, Aif, Dsf, Wma, Opus, and Speex) and up to 15 different tag fields, including advanced ones like ratings, groupings, and BPMs.
• Default mixable audio effects: 5 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets, stereo widening effect, reverb effects (large/medium hall, small/medium/large room), bass boost effect, and volume control.
• Free additional professional DSP plugin: High-Res audio (up to 32-bit, 384kHz), 10 band graphic equalizer with 20 default presets, Pre-Amp control, bass boost control, stereo widening control, left-right volume control, optional mono output. Gapless playback. Auto/Manual crossfade. Replay gain. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select “Download DSP pack” option to install the free plugin.
• Music metadata, statistics and smart playlists: Recently added, Top rated, Most/Recently/Least played. Build additional smart playlists using the smart playlist editor and the many different criteria it offers: title, album artist, composer, grouping, genre, comment, duration, year, date added/modified, BPM, rating, play count, skip count, last played, and file path.
• Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
• Music folder selection: restrict your music library to a specific folder.
• Choice of 2 lock screen widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggle, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection …
• Choice of 5 different home screen widgets (4×1, 2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 4×2). All widgets are customizable: 6 different skins available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings etc.
• Google Drive backup/restore: automatically backup your playlists, music stats and settings to Google Drive.
• Supports most popular Scrobblers.
• Sleep timer with fade out.
• Share text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite Social Networks.
• Headset support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
• Library wide search. Voice search and Google Assistant support.
• Swipe gestures: swipe album art to skip songs, double tap or long press to pause/resume playback.
• Shake it feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
… and many other features to discover!
Features of PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) for PC
control, and balance control.
– Browse and play music in many different ways
– Browse and play videos
– Listen to radios from all around the world
– Android Auto support
– Chromecast Audio compatible
– Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations
– Edit the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files
– ID3 Tags editing in single or batch mode
– 5 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets
– Pre-Amp control
– bass boost control
– stereo widening control
– left-right volume control
– balance control
– High-Res audio (up to 32-bit, 384kHz)
– 10 band graphic equalizer with 20 default presets
Whats New In this PlayerPro Music Player (Pro)?
– Upgraded to Android 12
– Widgets improvements: better support for different screen layouts/sizes, ability to change background tint color and/or transparency, ability to edit an existing widget configuration, added new widget preview images
– Custom lockscreen fixes
– Other performance and stability fixes
– Updated translations
PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) is an amazing music player application that has many features and options that allow you to customize your music listening experience. With its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, you can quickly find and play your favorite music. You can also create and manage your own playlists, add album art and lyrics, and more. Plus, with its built-in equalizer, you can fine-tune your music to your liking. If you’re looking for a
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro)? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PlayerPro Music Player (Pro) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PlayerPro Music Player (Pro).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.