Poker is a popular card game that can be played for money or for fun. The object of the game is to make the best five-card poker hand using any combination of the seven cards dealt to each player.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Poker Study For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Poker Study App Overview and Details
Poker Study App Overview and Details
Understand Poker odds, table position, track and analyze your play, be aggressive and understand when and how much to bet.
From basic rules learning to advanced concepts of odds and statistics, everything you need to master Texas Holdem Poker is available inside Poker Study.
Features: WHQD 1440p graphics, true AI who doesn’t cheat, 5 difficulty levels, probabilities with advices, statistics and statistics analysis, achievements, various number of opponents, complete rule set, multi-platform availability, user customization, mouse and keyboard navigation, internationalization.
Poker Study is declined into two editions, Standard and Premium.
The Standard edition allows you to practice, choose your number of opponents, fight 3 AI difficulty levels, understand game rules and learn to love Poker.
The Premium edition is designed to satisfy the most demanding user, someone who really want to understand the whole game concept deep to its root and really shine.
In addition, the Premium edition support us as an independent developer.
The standard edition is free and doesn’t need sign in.
The Premium edition is available for a 7 days free trial with all features unlocked.
Poker Study, play, learn, grow at poker.
Download & Install Poker Study For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Poker Study on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Poker Study on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Poker Study result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Poker Study will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Poker Study with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Poker Study on your PC.
|App Name:||Poker Study On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Feb 20, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Poker Study Andorid App Summary
FairyDwarves is the developer of this Poker Study application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 564+ users of this app. The Poker Study app rating is currently 220.127.116.1193.
It was last updated on Feb 20, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Poker Study for PC
1. WHQD 1440p graphics
2. True AI who doesn’t cheat
3. 5 difficulty levels
4. Probabilities with advices
5. Statistics and statistics analysis
7. Various number of opponents
8. Complete rule set
9. Multi-platform availability
10. User customization
Whats New In this Poker Study?
Replacement of Google+ login process by Google Sign-in identification.
Improved reliability, speed and security.
Upgrade of each and every libraries/plugins/framework we are using.
I have learned a great deal about poker from this application. I have a much better understanding of the game and the different strategies that can be used. I have also learned about the different types of poker and the different variants. This has been a very informative and helpful application.
This concludes our article on Poker Study Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Poker Study for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Poker Study to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Poker Study and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Poker Study. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Poker Study.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.