Hi there, my name is ________ and I am here to talk to you about ____________.
For as long as anyone can remember, we have been using timers to keep track of time. Whether it is for cooking, working out, or studying, timers have become an important part of our lives.
But what if there was a timer that was specifically designed for presentations? Presentation Timer is that timer. It is a simple, easy-to-use timer that helps you keep track of your time while giving your presentation.
Presentation Timer is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to improve their presentations skills. It helps you stay on track and avoid going over your time limit
This article is all about helping you get to know the Presentation Timer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Presentation Timer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Presentation Timer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Presentation Timer.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Presentation Timer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Presentation Timer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Presentation Timer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Presentation Timer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Presentation Timer Andorid App Summary
The Presentation Timer was developed by the popular developer agency named NeuronDigital. They have the Presentation Timer in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 40045 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Presentation Timer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 10, 2020 was the last date the Presentation Timer was updated with new features. If you want to use the Presentation Timer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Presentation Timer using the emulator later on.
Presentation Timer App Overview and Details
“Presentation Timer” is the only countdown timer you need for any pitch or speech. The UI is crafted in such a way that it can be read with a glimpse from a distance.
The perfect countdown timer for a PowerPoint, keynote or any slide show presentation.
Don’t let your presentation end without getting to say what you want!
The presentation timer features 4 colors:
– BLUE – You have enough time left
– GREEN – Feel free to end your talk whenever you like.
– ORANGE – Time almost up. Conclude.
– RED – Stop now.
This app is your standard timekeeper with a modern touch. Inspired by the traditional hourglass, this countdown timer is perfect for any occasion. Just put in the required interval (in minutes and seconds) and press start.
Will remove the need to stay looking at stopwatch or a chrono during your presentation. Keep your attention with the audience.
New in Version 2.0
+ Countdown Timer continues when screen is off or app is in background.
+ Ads limited only to one ad view, when app is open.
+ When time is up, the Countdown Timer becomes a Count up timer and blinks red.
+ Rate button instead of Rate pop-up.
Features of Presentation Timer for PC
– Countdown timer continues when screen is off or app is in background
– Ads limited to one ad view, when app is open
– When time is up, the Countdown Timer becomes a Count up timer and blinks red
– Rate button instead of Rate pop-up
Whats New In this Presentation Timer?
🎨 Pick your own theme colors
⏰ Audio Alarm when your time’s up
⌚ Option to hide seconds on presentations longer then 1minute, to reduce distractions
Presentation Timer is an excellent tool for presenters of all levels. It is simple to use and very effective. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking to improve their presentation skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Presentation Timer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Presentation Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Presentation Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Presentation Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Presentation Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.