The Puffin Browser is a mobile app that allows users to watch TV shows and movies for free. The app has a library of over 10,000 TV shows and movies that users can watch without having to sign in or register. The Puffin Browser is available on iOS and Android devices.
So, you want to download the Puffin TV Browser for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Puffin TV Browser Andorid App Summary
The Puffin TV Browser is listed under the Communication category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Puffin TV Browser is CloudMosa Inc. The current version of Puffin TV Browser is 184.108.40.206259 with a total user count of 7255016 and an overall user rating of 1.8.
Mar 15, 2022 was the last date the Puffin TV Browser was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Puffin TV Browser For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Puffin TV Browser on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Puffin TV Browser to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Puffin TV Browser. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Puffin TV Browser on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Puffin TV Browser on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Puffin TV Browser On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CloudMosa Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Puffin TV Browser App Overview and Details
Puffin is free to download from the Google Play Store but requires a paid subscription to work. Puffin also offers a free evaluation for users to try out before subscribing to its service. This free evaluation is ad-sponsored and limited to one hour of usage per day. Only during the free evaluation period will ads be served and quotas enforced.
Puffin TV Browser is optimized for Android TV to deliver a superb web browser experience on Smart-TVs and Set-Top-Boxes.
• Intuitive app UI interface
• Supports adjustable playback speeds
• Puffin TV Remote*
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Optimized video playback
• Full web experience
• Send any website link to Puffin TV for a more immersive experience
*The Puffin TV Remote app can be used to control your Puffin TV Browser and can be found on Google Play.
* $1 per month Puffin Monthly Subscription
* $10 per year Puffin Yearly Subscription
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., select schools within the United States).
For more information, please visit https://support.puffin.com/.
Features of Puffin TV Browser for PC
-Intuitive app UI interface
-Supports adjustable playback speeds
-Puffin TV Remote*
-Unparalleled loading speeds
-Optimized video playback
-Full web experience
-Send any website link to Puffin TV for a more immersive experience
-Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of content may occur if you are based in other countries.
-Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., select schools within the United States)
Whats New In this Puffin TV Browser?
– Upgraded Rendering Engine
– Bug fixes and improvements
Puffin TV Browser is an innovative app that allows users to watch their favorite TV shows and movies online. The app is easy to use and provides a great user experience. Puffin TV Browser is the perfect app for anyone who wants to watch TV shows and movies online.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Puffin TV Browser on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Puffin TV Browser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Puffin TV Browser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Puffin TV Browser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Puffin TV Browser.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.