QKSMS is an open source, feature rich SMS and MMS messaging app for Android. It supports dual SIM devices, and provides a smooth and fast messaging experience. With QKSMS, you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family.
The latest QKSMS for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
QKSMS Andorid App Summary
Moez Bhatti has developed the QKSMS for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, QKSMS has got over 1010630+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.9.2
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
QKSMS App Overview and Details
We’re making texting magical again. QKSMS is the most beautiful messaging experience you’ve ever used. Replace your stock messaging app and fall in love with texting all over again.
QKSMS is also completely ad-free and open source, the way your messaging app should be.
New: Dual-SIM and Multi-SIM phones are now fully supported by QKSMS!
A beautiful, intuitive, and clutter-free design that allows you to focus on what matters.
Use any of the millions of colors to theme the entire app, or any particular conversation. Per-contact notifications allow you to easily prioritize and distinguish your messages. Manual and automatic night mode are great too.
Use MMS to share photos, stickers, or join your friends in a group chat. Conversation search allows you to find things easier than ever.
Easily Back up and Restore your messages, all without having to install another app.
Easily block conversations and manage your blacklist, or automatically filter out spam with Should I Answer? integration.
Reply to your messages from anywhere using the QK Reply popup, your Wear OS (Android Wear) watch, or directly from your notification shade (Android 7.0+)
High contrast black theme, and full support for TalkBack and Samsung Voice Assistant.
We love hearing what you have to say, so always feel free to let us know whenever you have any feedback or suggestions!
If you’d like to view the QKSMS source code, it’s available on Github: https://github.com/moezbhatti/qksms/
Features of QKSMS for PC
QKSMS is a beautiful messaging experience that is ad-free and open source.
It has a clean and intuitive design that allows you to focus on what matters.
You can customize it with any of the millions of colors available.
It has powerful features like MMS and conversation search.
It is safe, with backup and restore capabilities.
It is private, with blacklisting and spam filtering features.
It is convenient, with a QK Reply popup, Wear OS support, and direct notification shade access.
It is accessible, with a high contrast black theme and Talkback and Samsung Voice Assistant support.
Install “QKSMS” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the QKSMS on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the QKSMS app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install QKSMS.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||QKSMS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Moez Bhatti|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this QKSMS?
New in QKSMS!
– Auto-delete old messages
– Block/archive messages from notification
– Swipe to block conversation
– Share vCard from other apps
– Better visibility for conversations with drafts
– Trim whitespace when searching
– Clean up contact group UI
– Incorrect selection state when picking contact phone number
– “View more conversations” button on widget broken
For the detailed changelog, please visit
I’ve been using QKSMS for a while now, and I have to say, I love it! It’s the perfect messaging app for me. It’s fast, reliable, and has all the features I need. Plus, the developers are constantly working to improve the app, and they listen to user feedback. I highly recommend QKSMS to anyone looking for a great messaging app.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the QKSMS for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This QKSMS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for QKSMS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the QKSMS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the QKSMS.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.