RXCamView is a powerful, fast, and easy-to-use mobile security app that enables you to monitor your home or office 24/7. With RXCamView, you can watch live streaming video of your property, receive motion-activated alerts, and review past footage. RXCamView is the perfect solution for keeping your family and property safe.
Our goal is to help you get the RXCamView for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
RXCamView Andorid App Summary
The developer of the RXCamView is ZhangHao and they’ve done a great job at keeping RXCamView simple yet highly interactive. You can find the RXCamView under Business of Play Store. RXCamView’s latest version is 3.0.0 with an impressive user base of over 709745. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.1 shows how people love RXCamView.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the RXCamView is Jun 24, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the RXCamView on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
RXCamView App Overview and Details
The RXCamView app is designed to work with NVR, DVR, IPC and other surveillance camera.
With the video preview feature of this app, you can remotely view real-time surveillance video anytime, anywhere;
With the video playback feature, you can conveniently view what happened in the past period. Work with a surveillance camera which supports AI, you can even search video records from a large number of videos by a face photo;
Of course, with the alarm message service, you can receive the alarm information of the places you care about in the first place, so as to take timely measures to reduce your losses;
With the voice intercom feature, you can also communicate with the people where the camera is located
1. Watch HD video in real time
2. Historical video viewing
3. Event message reminder
4. Call through two-way audio
5. Get instant alerts when motion, human form, sound are detected
6. Customize detection area and sensitivity
7. Set recording schedule and alarm notification schedule
Features of RXCamView for PC
1. HD video viewing in real time
2. View historical video footage
3. Receive event message reminders
4. Two-way audio call capability
5. Instant alerts for motion, human form, and sound detection
6. Customizable detection area and sensitivity
7. Set recording and alarm notification schedules
8. Zoom and pan capabilities for live and recorded footage
9. Download and store videos locally on device
10. Easily share videos with others
Whats New In this RXCamView?
Adapter for new device
Fixed some known bugs
Download & Install RXCamView For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the RXCamView app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the RXCamView app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the RXCamView will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed RXCamView on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||RXCamView On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The RXCamView application is a powerful tool that allows users to view and control their security cameras. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of features that users can take advantage of. The application is a great choice for users who want to keep an eye on their property.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the RXCamView for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the RXCamView, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This RXCamView to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RXCamView and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the RXCamView. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RXCamView.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.