Socratic by Google is a free online learning platform that offers students and professionals a wide range of courses from business and finance to history and computer science. The platform is based on the Socratic Method, which encourages learners to ask questions and think critically about the material. Socratic by Google also offers quizzes, flashcards, and other tools to help students learn and retain information.
The technical specifications of the Socratic by Google for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Socratic by Google Andorid App Summary
Socratic by Google was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Socratic by Google from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Socratic by Google is 184.108.40.2067156962 on Play store with total users of 20454411. The Socratic by Google app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Socratic by Google is Oct 21, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Socratic by Google on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Socratic by Google For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Socratic by Google using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Socratic by Google on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Socratic by Google here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Socratic by Google On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Socratic by Google for PC
– Access to helpful online resources
– Understand any problem with help from online resources
– Learn subjects at your own pace
– Visual explanations from teachers and experts
– Covers a variety of high school subjects
– More subjects to come!
Socratic by Google App Overview and Details
Need to get unstuck? Socratic can help! This learning app, powered by Google AI, helps you understand your school work at a high school and university level. Ask Socratic a question and the app will find the best online resources for you to learn the concepts. Socratic supports most high school subjects.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
– HELPFUL RESULTS
Use your voice or camera to connect to online resources and understand any problem.
– EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE
Find videos, step-by-step explanations, and more to learn subjects at your own pace.
– EXPERT-CREATED STUDY GUIDES
Socratic partnered with teachers and experts to bring you visual explanations in each subject, so you can learn the concepts behind any problem.
– WORKS FOR ALL YOUR SUBJECTS
Currently includes Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, and Literature. More to come!
Whats New In this Socratic by Google?
You now have access to step-by-step walkthroughs for Algebra! Take a picture of an equation, and tap the “Top Match” card to see detailed explanations.
Socrates by Google is an application that allows users to ask questions and receive answers from others in the community. The application has a large database of questions and answers, and users can vote on the best answers.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Socratic by Google on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Socratic by Google to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Socratic by Google and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Socratic by Google. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Socratic by Google.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.