Solitaire (Klondike) is one of the most popular card games in the world. It is a simple, yet challenging game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. The object of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundations. The game can be played with one or two players.
The latest Solitaire (Klondike) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Solitaire (Klondike) Andorid App Summary
Eryod Soft has developed the Solitaire (Klondike) for Android. You can find it under the Card category on Play Store. Since its inception, Solitaire (Klondike) has got over 393055+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 0.2.5
The latest update of Solitaire (Klondike) is Sep 11, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Solitaire (Klondike) App Overview and Details
Free Solitaire game (also known by the names Patience and Klondike).
– True to and more complete than the original Windows Solitaire version.
– Choose the difficulty level of your Solitaire game.
– Random / winnable games.
– Standard or Vegas Klondike Solitaire scoring.
– Ask for the next playable moves.
– Cancel any number of moves.
– Carefully designed Solitaire interface.
– Portrait / landscape modes.
– Right / left-handed modes.
– Realistic cards.
– Game rules and tips included.
– Detailed statistics.
– Resume current game.
– No connection needed to play.
Questions about the Solitaire? [email protected]
Features of Solitaire (Klondike) for PC
1. True to and more complete than the original Windows Solitaire version.
2. Choose the difficulty level of your Solitaire game.
3. Random / winnable games.
4. Standard or Vegas Klondike Solitaire scoring.
5. Ask for the next playable moves.
6. Cancel any number of moves.
7. Carefully designed Solitaire interface.
8. Portrait / landscape modes.
9. Right / left-handed modes.
10. Realistic cards.
Install “Solitaire (Klondike)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Solitaire (Klondike) on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Solitaire (Klondike) app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Solitaire (Klondike).
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Solitaire (Klondike) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Eryod Soft|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 11, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Solitaire (Klondike)?
– Fix unexpected ad banners on game screen.
– Other minor bugs fixed.
Solitaire (Klondike) is an easy to use, yet entertaining application. It is perfect for anyone who wants to kill some time or just relax. The graphics are simple, but effective, and the gameplay is smooth and user-friendly. I highly recommend Solitaire (Klondike) to anyone who is looking for a fun and relaxing application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Solitaire (Klondike) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Solitaire (Klondike) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Solitaire (Klondike) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Solitaire (Klondike). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Solitaire (Klondike).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.