Star Words is an upcoming independently produced feature film set in the world of competitive Scrabble. The film follows four friends as they compete in the National Scrabble Championships in Las Vegas, and tells the story of their friendships, rivalries, and the game that brings them together.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Star Words for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Star Words For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Star Words on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Star Words, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Star Words app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Star Words Andorid App Summary
Under the Entertainment category on Google Play store, Star Words has over 602512 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Tokata has developed the Star Words and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.10.11.
Until this latest version, Star Words has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.5. This latest version was last updated on Aug 22, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Star Words on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Star Words On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Star Words for PC
1. Enter your own text, opening sentence, episode name.
2. Share with your friends by SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter…
3. Save a video (requires Android 5.0+).
4. Crawl in 3D your own RSS feeds, web sites…
5. Change the background image and music.
6. Scroll the text forward and backward with a finger swipe.
7. Adjust the speed, text size, volume…
8. For a small fee, the full version also allows you to change the title logo.
9. Please note that the web version of the text crawl (generated with the Share menu) is technically different from the app’s version, therefore it may not render identically on different web browsers.
10. Permissions: INTERNET — To display web sites and news feeds. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE — To save a video or logo file. BILLING — To buy the full version.
Star Words App Overview and Details
Make your own Star Wars opening crawl and share it with all the galaxy!
★ Enter your own text, opening sentence, episode name.
★ Share with your friends by SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter…
★ Save a video (requires Android 5.0+).
★ Crawl in 3D your own RSS feeds, web sites…
★ Change the background image and music.
★ Scroll the text forward and backward with a finger swipe.
★ Adjust the speed, text size, volume…
For a small fee, the full version also allows you to change the title logo.
Please note that the web version of the text crawl (generated with the Share menu) is technically different from the app’s version, therefore it may not render identically on different web browsers.
INTERNET — To display web sites and news feeds.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE — To save a video or logo file.
BILLING — To buy the full version.
Whats New In this Star Words?
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Star Words application. It was fun and easy to use, and I liked being able to compete with my friends. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a fun, easy way to improve their vocabulary.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Star Words of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Star Words to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Star Words and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Star Words. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Star Words.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.