There’s something undeniably special about the sun. It’s the star at the center of our solar system, and it’s responsible for the day-night cycle on Earth. It’s also a powerful symbol of hope and new beginnings.
Suntime is a beautiful widget that lets you enjoy the sunrise and sunset wherever you are. With Suntime, you can see the exact time of the sunrise and sunset, as well as the current temperature and weather conditions. Plus, Suntime includes a beautiful slideshow of photos of sunrises and sunsets from all over the world.
Whether you’re looking to start your day with a beautiful sunrise or end your day with a stunning sunset, Suntime is the perfect widget for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zdeněk Škrobák|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget for PC
- Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget?
Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget Andorid App Summary
The Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget was developed by the popular developer agency named Zdeněk Škrobák. They have the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 22289 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 6, 2022 was the last date the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget was updated with new features. If you want to use the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget for PC
1. View sunrise and sunset times for any day of the year.
2. Add a widget to the home screen to see today’s sunrise and sunset times.
3. No network connection is required after location is set.
4. App is ad-free.
5. App supports light and dark mode.
6. Add an unlimited number of locations.
7. Show additional details about sunrise, sunset, and daylight.
8. buy in-app products to unlock more features.
9. View sunrise and sunset times on the today’s card or all cards.
10. View sunrise and sunset times on the widget.
Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget App Overview and Details
Simply select place and see when sun sets and rises – today, tomorrow and any day of the year. Add a widget to the home screen and see today’s times anytime you unlock your phone. Unlike most similar apps, the network connection is not required after location is set, so you can check it even when in nature and without signal. App is completely ad-free. App supports both light and dark mode.
You can set one place and view sunrise and sunset times and also add a widget to the home screen for free.
In-app product Unlimited locations enables you to add an unlimited number of locations. To buy, open the drawer and click on Add location.
In-app product More details enable showing additional details:
– Astronomical sunrise and sunset
– Nautical sunrise and sunset
– Civil sunrise and sunset
– Sunshine duration and day length change from previous day
This info can be shown on today’s card or all cards and on the widget.
To buy, open the drawer, click on Settings, Show more detail and check Show more details.
Whats New In this Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget?
System theme widget
Fixes and improvements
Sunrise and Sunset Widget is an application that allows users to calculate the time of sunrise and sunset for their current location. The application is easy to use and provides accurate results.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.