Based on the popular comic book series of the same name, AMC’s The Walking Dead is a horror drama that tells the story of a small group of survivors who are forced to fight for their lives after a zombie apocalypse. The series follows Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), a police officer who wakes up from a coma to find the world overrun by zombies. He soon meets up with a group of other survivors, including his wife Lori (Sarah Wayne Callies), son Carl (Chandler Riggs), and friend Shane (Jon Bernthal), and together they attempt to find a safe place to live.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Walking Dead: Season One for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download The Walking Dead: Season One For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the The Walking Dead: Season One on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the The Walking Dead: Season One using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for The Walking Dead: Season One so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the The Walking Dead: Season One on your computer.
|App Name:||The Walking Dead: Season One On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Howyaknow, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 6, 2018|
|Get it On:|
The Walking Dead: Season One Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the The Walking Dead: Season One in the Adventure category. You can download and install The Walking Dead: Season One on your Android phone from there. Howyaknow, LLC is the developer of The Walking Dead: Season One who made this app.
1.20 is the latest version of The Walking Dead: Season One that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 25125302. Plus, you’ll see that The Walking Dead: Season One has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of The Walking Dead: Season One, which is Mar 6, 2018 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install The Walking Dead: Season One on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of The Walking Dead: Season One for PC
– Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD
– Winner of over 90 Game of the Year awards
– All five award-winning episodes plus special episode ‘400 Days’
– Choice matters: your decisions change the story around you
– Save over 25% on additional episodes by purchasing the Season Pass and gain access to Episodes 2-5, plus special episode 400 Days immediately
-GPU: Adreno 200 series, Mali-400 series, PowerVR SGX540, or Tegra 3
-CPU: Dual core 1GHz
-GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
-CPU: Quad core 1.5GHz
The Walking Dead: Season One App Overview and Details
As featured in TegraZone, The Walking Dead is a five-part game series (Episode 2-5 can be purchased via in-app) set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
• Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD
• Winner of over 90 Game of the Year awards
• All five award-winning episodes plus special episode ‘400 Days’
• Choice matters: your decisions change the story around you
• Save over 25% on additional episodes by purchasing the Season Pass and gain access to Episodes 2-5, plus special episode 400 Days immediately
– – – –
GPU: Adreno 200 series, Mali-400 series, PowerVR SGX540, or Tegra 3
CPU: Dual core 1GHz
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Quad core 1.5GHz
Whats New In this The Walking Dead: Season One?
In the Season One of the Walking Dead game, the player assumes the role of Lee Everett, a convicted criminal who has been given a second chance at life in the zombie apocalypse. The player must use their skills and knowledge to help protect a group of survivors, and make difficult choices that will affect the group’s survival. The game is set in the same universe as the comic book and television series of the same name.
That’s it! That’s how you download The Walking Dead: Season One on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This The Walking Dead: Season One to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Walking Dead: Season One and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Walking Dead: Season One. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Walking Dead: Season One.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.