If you’re looking for an app to read your favorite books out loud, Voice Aloud Reader is the perfect option! With a variety of voices and settings, you can customize your experience to make it perfect for you. Whether you’re looking to improve your reading skills or just want to enjoy a story, Voice Aloud Reader is the perfect app for you.
Our goal is to help you get the @Voice Aloud Reader for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
@Voice Aloud Reader Andorid App Summary
The developer of the @Voice Aloud Reader is Hyperionics Technology and they’ve done a great job at keeping @Voice Aloud Reader simple yet highly interactive. You can find the @Voice Aloud Reader under Books & Reference of Play Store. @Voice Aloud Reader’s latest version is 26.5.0 with an impressive user base of over 9799971. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love @Voice Aloud Reader.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the @Voice Aloud Reader is Aug 7, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the @Voice Aloud Reader on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
@Voice Aloud Reader App Overview and Details
Listen to the app reading aloud or read on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more. It’s an HTML reader, document reader and ebook reader all in one, both for reading on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, malfunction or are busy elsewhere.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files for reading aloud.
* Now includes OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for extracting text from PDF files, where normal text extraction does not work.
* Click “Share” or “Send by Email” button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* When sharing web pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, ads, other junk are removed, leaving clean text to read or listen.
* In WhatsApp use Export Chat function to send chats to @Voice for listening
* If “Share” is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Read eBooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off screen and listen!
* Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode), or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list – in Read List screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
* Record spoken articles to sound files – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence or to next/previous article on list.
* Auto-recognize the language to use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with “Select language” menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar
Features of @Voice Aloud Reader for PC
reading speed, pitch, volume, etc.
Whats New In this @Voice Aloud Reader?
* Added Search button to the Settings menu, to quickly find the necessary settings. Just press the magnifying glass icon, then start typing.
* Save the original URL address with a server error response, to enable “reload”
* Strip extra URL parameters added by the server redirect response, when saving the original URL
Download & Install @Voice Aloud Reader For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the @Voice Aloud Reader app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the @Voice Aloud Reader app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the @Voice Aloud Reader will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed @Voice Aloud Reader on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||@Voice Aloud Reader On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hyperionics Technology|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Voice Aloud Reader application is a great tool for reading text aloud. It has a clear and easy-to-use interface, and it is very accurate at reading text aloud. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants an easy way to read text aloud.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the @Voice Aloud Reader for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the @Voice Aloud Reader, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This @Voice Aloud Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for @Voice Aloud Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the @Voice Aloud Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the @Voice Aloud Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.