RGB LED IR Remote Control is an infrared remote control that can control the color and brightness of an RGB LED. This remote control is easy to use and has a simple interface. You can use this remote control to change the color of your RGB LED to match your mood or outfit.
The technical specifications of the vRGB – LED IR Remote Control for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
vRGB – LED IR Remote Control Andorid App Summary
vRGB – LED IR Remote Control was developed by VINALEX Entertainment and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download vRGB – LED IR Remote Control from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of vRGB – LED IR Remote Control is 4.5 on Play store with total users of 431938. The vRGB – LED IR Remote Control app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the vRGB – LED IR Remote Control is Apr 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the vRGB – LED IR Remote Control on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install vRGB – LED IR Remote Control For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the vRGB – LED IR Remote Control using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the vRGB – LED IR Remote Control on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for vRGB – LED IR Remote Control here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||vRGB – LED IR Remote Control On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||VINALEX Entertainment|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of vRGB – LED IR Remote Control for PC
1. Unique feature: add remote controls to notifications
2. Unique feature: fully configurable widgets
3. Unique Auto-ON feature
4. Modern design
5. High resolution mock-ups for each remote
6. Wide range of supported remote controls
7. Realistic button press animations
8. Dark/Night mode
9. Low size, under 4MB
10. NO forced ads
vRGB – LED IR Remote Control App Overview and Details
Simple-but-Powerful app for controlling IR lighting devices, such as RGB stripes and LED lamps. With simple and user friendly interface, all You have to do is pick a remote that looks like Yours and start using it!
This is a TRIAL version of the application. You can try out all features and all remote controls available for a limited amount of time. If you would like to continue using this app, you should purchase the full version. This can be done within the app.
✔️ Unique feature: add remote controls to notifications
✔️ Unique feature: fully configurable widgets
✔️ Unique Auto-ON feature
✔️ Modern design
✔️ High resolution mock-ups for each remote
✔️ Wide range of supported remote controls
✔️ Realistic button press animations
✔️ Dark/Night mode
✔️ Low size, under 4MB
✔️ NO forced ads
✔️ NO unnecessary permissions (Location, camera, phone etc)
✔️ NO data collection, tracking etc
Currently supported IR remote controls:
✔️ iDual One/Jedi
✔️ iDual Whites
✔️ Sylvania 24 key
✔️ Osram 13 key
✔️ Osram 24 key
✔️ MagicLight 24 key
✔️ Generic/Chinese 24 key / APA1616
✔️ Generic/Chinese 40 key / RGBW
✔️ Generic/Chinese 44 key
✔️ Music IR 20 key
✔️ IRC240-S 24 key
✔️ W28 24 key
✔️ i06 6 key
✔️ colorBLOCK 22 key
✔️ Briloner 24 Key
✔️ iSUNROAD/2ND GEN SMART LIGHT/ ARTSTYLE 21 Key
….more are coming soon!
– VIBRATE ==> haptic vibration on button press
– TRANSMIT_IR ==> required to send IR codes to lamp/led stripe
– STORAGE ==> temporarily files for improved performance, license verification
P.S. Cannot find your remote? Feel free to email me with a picture (both front and back) of your remote control, and I will add it. If manufacturer and/or model of remote are known, please state it as well.
Whats New In this vRGB – LED IR Remote Control?
Bug fixes & other UI improvements
In conclusion, the vRGB LED IR Remote Control application is a convenient and easy-to-use tool that allows users to control their RGB LED lights. The application is user-friendly and straightforward, making it easy for anyone to use. Additionally, the application is free to download and use, making it a cost-effective option for users.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the vRGB – LED IR Remote Control on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This vRGB – LED IR Remote Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for vRGB – LED IR Remote Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the vRGB – LED IR Remote Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the vRGB – LED IR Remote Control.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.