When I was younger, I never understood why people would label themselves as gay, straight, or bisexual. I just couldn’t see the appeal in any of those orientations. As I got older, I started to become more aware of my own sexuality and I realized that I was more attracted to men than women.
This was a difficult realization for me because I was raised in a conservative Christian home and I was taught that being gay was a sin. I struggled with my sexuality for many years, but I eventually came to accept that I was gay and I started to embrace it.
This is my story of how I came to accept my sexuality and how I learned to embrace my gay identity. It’s a story of year
This article is all about helping you get to know the Yearning: A Gay Story for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Yearning: A Gay Story On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Project Ensō|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Yearning: A Gay Story Andorid App Summary
The Yearning: A Gay Story was developed by the popular developer agency named Project Ensō. They have the Yearning: A Gay Story in the Simulation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 74595 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Yearning: A Gay Story latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 22, 2021 was the last date the Yearning: A Gay Story was updated with new features. If you want to use the Yearning: A Gay Story on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Yearning: A Gay Story using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Yearning: A Gay Story For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Yearning: A Gay Story using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Yearning: A Gay Story on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Yearning: A Gay Story here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Yearning: A Gay Story for PC
1. A rich and detailed storyline that changes based on your decisions.
2. 4 dateable guys with unique personalities and storylines.
3. Multiple endings for each guy.
4. 230,000 words of text – that’s the length of two novels!
5. Meaningful choices that affect the course of the story.
6. A collectibles system that rewards your decisions.
7. Achievements to complete for the completionists.
8. In-game character profiles that are unlockable.
9. An original soundtrack featuring the YAGS theme song.
10. The ultimate coming-out-focused visual novel experience.
Yearning: A Gay Story App Overview and Details
Yearning: A Gay Story (YAGS for short) is a coming-out-focused character-driven slice-of-life visual novel with dating sim elements (phew) where you play as a gay man starting his freshman year of college at a generic university somewhere in the midwestern United States.
You will interact with a cast of characters, each with their own personality and stories, as you navigate college life, develop friendships, play board games, and come out. With luck, you might even find a boyfriend.
– A world where you can befriend people and see events from different perspectives, depending on your decisions
– 4 dateable guys* with their own distinct stories, with good and bad endings for each guy (9 endings in all*)
– 230,000+ words and meaningful choices
– Collectibles system to track and reward your decisions
– Achievements, for completionists
– Unlockable in-game character profiles
– An original soundtrack featuring “Yearning”, the YAGS theme
* Or are there?
Whats New In this Yearning: A Gay Story?
Fixing error with new version that caused crashes.
What began as a journey of self-discovery quickly turned into a yearning for something more. Through the ups and downs, the heartache and the happiness, Keven learned that he was capable of more than he ever imagined. He was capable of love.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Yearning: A Gay Story of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Yearning: A Gay Story to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Yearning: A Gay Story and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Yearning: A Gay Story. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Yearning: A Gay Story.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.