DroidVPN is an easy to use VPN software for android devices. DroidVPN can be used to bypass firewalls and unblock websites. DroidVPN also provides security and privacy for your internet connection.
The latest DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN Andorid App Summary
DroidVPN Inc. has developed the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN has got over 13497408+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN is Jun 29, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN App Overview and Details
DroidVPN is an easy to use VPN software for android devices. Our VPN service can help you to unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android device to our servers.
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
Notes and Reminders
You need to restart your device if it no longer connects after updating to the latest version.
* To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 200MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 200MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it’s exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
– Gives you unrestricted Speed
– Encrypts your internet traffic
– Unblocks web sites
– Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP
– Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
– Save network traffic through data compression
– Blocks annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: https://droidvpn.com/status
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our “TUN.ko installer”)
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the username that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to “Free Server” by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the “DroidVPN is now connected” message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
Features to be added soon:
– Proxy Authentication
If you are having problems don’t hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to [email protected]
Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: https://droidvpn.com/download-vpn
Features of DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC
need to install root explorer and give droidvpn write permissions on the /system/ folder.
3. DroidVPN account. You can register for free here: https://droidvpn.com/register
4. Working internet connection.
Install “DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||DroidVPN Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN?
Fixed payment error
DroidVPN is a great Android VPN application that is easy to use and provides a high level of security. The app is free to download and easy to install, and it provides unlimited bandwidth and data. DroidVPN also has a very user-friendly interface, and it is perfect for people who want to keep their online activities private.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.