A drug dictionary is a comprehensive reference book that contains information on different drugs, their effects, and how to use them safely. It is an essential resource for anyone who wants to learn more about drugs and their potential dangers.
The latest Drugs Dictionary for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Drugs Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Mantu Boro has developed the Drugs Dictionary for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, Drugs Dictionary has got over 2869+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 9
The latest update of Drugs Dictionary is Oct 11, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Drugs Dictionary App Overview and Details
– Completely offline and free to download.
– List of drug name and uses.
– Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
– Medication prescription for various diseases.
– The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
– Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
– Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
– Drug classifications computations and calculations.
– Very friendly and beautiful interface.
Features of Drugs Dictionary for PC
– Drug name and uses
– Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics
– Medication prescription for various diseases
– The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information
– Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures
– Drug classifications computations and calculations
– Very friendly and beautiful interface
Install “Drugs Dictionary” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Drugs Dictionary on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Drugs Dictionary on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Drugs Dictionary and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Drugs Dictionary as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Drugs Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mantu Boro|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Drugs Dictionary?
released with latest SDK
The Drugs Dictionary application is a comprehensive resource for information on drugs. It includes an extensive dictionary of drugs, as well as detailed information on their effects and side effects. The application also includes a drug interaction checker, which allows users to enter two or more drugs and see if there is a potential for interaction.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Drugs Dictionary for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Drugs Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drugs Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drugs Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drugs Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.