DSLR blur photos are a type of photography that is achieved by using a DSLR camera to take a picture of a moving object. The result is a photo that has a blurry background, while the object in the foreground is in focus. This type of photography can be used to create artistic photos, or to emphasize the motion of a object.
The latest DSLR Blur Photo for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
DSLR Blur Photo Andorid App Summary
Mad Code has developed the DSLR Blur Photo for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, DSLR Blur Photo has got over 1934645+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7
The latest update of DSLR Blur Photo is Nov 28, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
DSLR Blur Photo App Overview and Details
This App lets you blur parts of your photo which will give it a dslr effect to it. You can adjust the amount of blur and the size of the brush for fine tuning your image.
How To Use:
1. Select a photo from your gallery which you want to blur.
2. Using the brush blur the backround by touching the photo.
3. Save the image in your sd card or share it on social media like Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.
Features of DSLR Blur Photo for PC
1. Blur photo background to give it a DSLR effect
2. Choose the amount of blur and size of brush for fine tuning
3. Save image to SD card or share on social media
Install “DSLR Blur Photo” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing DSLR Blur Photo on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install DSLR Blur Photo on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type DSLR Blur Photo and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the DSLR Blur Photo as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||DSLR Blur Photo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mad Code|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 28, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this DSLR Blur Photo?
DSLR Blur Photo is an excellent tool for enhancing your photography skills. It allows you to blur your photos to create a more professional and polished look. The application is easy to use and provides you with a variety of options to customize your photos. If you are looking to improve your photography skills, DSLR Blur Photo is a great tool to add to your arsenal.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the DSLR Blur Photo for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This DSLR Blur Photo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DSLR Blur Photo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DSLR Blur Photo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DSLR Blur Photo.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.