An economist is a professional who uses economic analysis to provide guidance on the allocation of resources. They may work in the public or private sector, or for a non-profit organization.
Economists use their knowledge of micro and macro economics to advise on issues such as taxation, government spending, inflation, and unemployment. They may also be involved in the development of economic policy.
Economists typically have a degree in economics, mathematics, or business. They may also have a degree in a related field such as engineering, accounting, or law.
The technical specifications of the Economist for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Economist Andorid App Summary
Economist was developed by The Economist Newspaper and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Economist from Google Play Store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Economist is 3.14.0 on Play store with total users of 939195. The Economist app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Economist is Jul 22, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Economist on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Economist For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Economist using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Economist on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Economist here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Economist On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Economist Newspaper|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Economist for PC
advantage of our 7-day free trial. You will be able to access the full weekly Economist edition, including The World in Brief, audio and podcasts
• After the 7-day free trial, your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged £5.49/week. You can cancel at any time
1. Global coverage with distinctive insight and incisive analysis
2. 1.5 million subscribers trust The Economist to help them make sense of the world
3. The app includes a daily selection of the best of our journalism
4. The full weekly version of The Economist newspaper is available to read or listen to on the go
5. The Economist is available as a weekly magazine
6. The app includes a morning briefing on the day’s global news
7. Timely analysis of the world’s biggest news stories is updated by the end of the day
8. The weekly edition is available from 9 pm every Thursday evening London time
9. Audio versions of the weekly edition are read by professional broadcasters
10. Reading times are highlighted on each article
Economist App Overview and Details
Our global coverage offers distinctive insight and incisive analysis. Start your 7-day free trial now.*
Each week over 1.5m subscribers trust The Economist to help them make sense of the world and the news. Join them by downloading The Economist app.
The app includes a daily selection of the best of our journalism, along with the full weekly version of The Economist newspaper to read or listen to on the go.
Already a subscriber to The Economist? Simply install the app and sign in with your Economist login details.
The Economist is an award-winning, trusted filter on global affairs, offering in-depth analysis of everything from business, finance and politics to science, technology and economics. It covers every region of the world including the United States, Britain, Europe, Asia and Latin America and it excels at big topics, from climate change and sustainability to the future of work and globalisation. The Economist is also available as a weekly magazine.
• Top stories: the latest news analysis combined with highlights from the weekly issue
• Economist The World in Brief: a short morning briefing on the day’s global news
• The Economist weekly edition: full access to the weekly version of The Economist newspaper
• The audio version of the weekly edition to listen to on the go
• A selection of our podcasts, including The Intelligence, a daily burst of illumination from The Economist’s worldwide network of correspondents
• A morning briefing on the day ahead
• Timely analysis of the world’s biggest news stories, updated by the end of the day
• The weekly edition available from 9 pm every Thursday evening London time
• Audio versions of the weekly edition read by professional broadcasters
• Reading times highlighted on each article
• Bookmarks to save articles for later or create personal reading lists
• Subscribe in-app and take advantage of our introductory subscription offer
• Subscribe in-app and take advantage of our 7-day free trial.
• At the end of the trial, the subscription will automatically renew onto a monthly subscription at the standard price. Annual and quarterly subscriptions are also available in some regions.
• You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by Google. Payment is charged to your Play Store account upon confirmation of purchase
• All subscriptions automatically renew. Your account will be charged 24 hours before the renewal date, at a cost of £19.99/$19.99/€24.99 for a monthly subscription
• You can cancel your subscription from your Play Store account settings at any time but you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again
* Some countries may offer alternative pricing plans.
Whats New In this Economist?
• Fixed a bug in the search sorting function
• Various bug fixes and improvements
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply to The Economist. I am confident that my skills and experiences will make me a strong candidate for the program. I am excited to learn from the world-renowned economists at The Economist and to contribute to the publication’s cutting-edge journalism.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Economist on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Economist to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Economist and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Economist. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Economist.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.