Electrodoc is a unique and powerful electronics tools that helps you to make electronics projects easily. It has a wide variety of features that makes it a must-have tool for any electronics enthusiasts. With Electrodoc, you can easily create circuit diagrams, schematics, and other diagrams. It also has a powerful simulation engine that allows you to test your circuits before building them.
In this article, we will show you how to download Electrodoc – electronics tools For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Electrodoc – electronics tools technical specifications first.
Electrodoc – electronics tools Andorid App Summary
IODEMA Srl is the developer of this Electrodoc – electronics tools application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13920724+ users of this app. The Electrodoc – electronics tools app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Apr 9, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Electrodoc – electronics tools for PC
these extra features:
• more calculators (LCR meter, frequency meter, duty cycle meter, thermal runaway detection, transistor gain),
• support for component libraries ( Resistor, Capacitor, LED, Display, Connector, IC, etc.),
• support for custom component values,
• support for schematic capture and PCB layout (with Gerber export),
• support for 3D models of components (with STL export),
• support for full import and export of component data,
• support for sharing of designs and components with others,
• and more!
|App Name:||Electrodoc – electronics tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||IODEMA Srl|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Electrodoc – electronics tools For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Electrodoc – electronics tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Electrodoc – electronics tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Electrodoc – electronics tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Electrodoc – electronics tools App Overview and Details
Electrodoc is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
Electrodoc is the new app name of Electrodroid. Same app, with the same and even more features.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the app store the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor Color Code;
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor Color Code;
• Ohm’s Law;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistor Ratio;
• Resistor series/parallel;
• Capacitor series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge;
• Operational Amplifier;
• LED Resistor Calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator;
• NE555 Calculator;
• Power dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor Design Tool;
• Voltage Drop Calculator;
• PCB Trace Width Calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB port, Serial port, Parallel port, Ethernet port, Registered Jack, SCART connector, DVI connector, HDMI connector, Display Port, VGA connector, S-Video connector, Jack connector, FireWire connector, RCA connector, Audio DIN connector, XLR and DMX, ATX Power connectors, EIDE/ATA – SATA, PS/2-AT connectors, 25-pair cable color code, Fiber Optic cable color, MIDI connector, Apple Lightning connector, OBD-II Car connector, Car audio ISO connector, Arduino boards);
• Resources (PIC ICSP / AVR ISP, ChipDB (IC pinouts), USB specifications, Resistivity Table, AWG-SWG Wire Size, Ampacity Table, Standard Resistors, Standard Capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, Circuit Schematic symbols, Symbols and Acronyms, SI Units prefixes, ASCII Table, Boolean Logic gates, Switch Information, 78xx IC, Batteries, Coin Batteries, Decibel Table, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
…and more to come!
The Pro version doesn’t have any ads, and has additional features like new calculators, and more pinouts and resources.
There are also improvements in some calculators (e.g. LED, voltage regulators), extra features in some plugins, and it is possible to sort the lists according to your preferences.
These are the extra calculators and pinouts available at the moment only in the PRO version: Lookup Resistor color by value, Zener Diode Calculator, Y-Δ Transformation, Decibel Converter, RMS Converter, Range Converter, Power Over Ethernet, VESA Connector, PC peripheral connectors, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin connector, PDMI, Trailer connectors, SD card pin-out, SIM/Smart card, Raspberry Pi pin-out, LCD pin-out, GPIB/IEEE-488 pin-out, Thermocouples colors, Arduino boards, JTAG pinouts, BeagleBone boards, SMD Package Sizes, 7400 series IC, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses color code, Automotive Fuses colors, DIN 47100 color coding, IP marking, World Plugs & Sockets, IEC Connectors, NEMA connectors.
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodoc Pro link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodoc.it
Whats New In this Electrodoc – electronics tools?
• fixed some bugs and improved user experience in some calculators;
• new resources: PCI and PCI Express bus [PRO];
• more options and materials in voltage drop calculator;
• fixed some resources (NEMA, USB), improved smd package sizes page;
• fixed layouts for some screen/resolutions;
• translation updates;
Electrodoc is a powerful electronics tools application that enables users to perform a wide range of electrical engineering tasks. With Electrodoc, users can quickly and easily design, analyze, and troubleshoot electrical circuits and systems. Electrodoc is an essential tool for any electrical engineer.
This concludes our article on Electrodoc – electronics tools Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Electrodoc – electronics tools for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Electrodoc – electronics tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Electrodoc – electronics tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Electrodoc – electronics tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Electrodoc – electronics tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.