Eos Tools Pro is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, software application that provides photographers with the ability to control and customize their shooting experience. With Eos Tools Pro, photographers can fine-tune their camera settings, preview images, and review and edit their photos. Eos Tools Pro is the perfect tool for photographers who want to take their photography to the next level.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Eos Tools Pro For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Eos Tools Pro App Overview and Details
Eos Tools Pro App Overview and Details
Eos Tools Pro is a monitoring utility for the Arrow Series High-Precision GPS / GNSS receivers from Eos Positioning Systems. It provides advanced GNSS information such as RMS values, PDOP, Differential Status, Satellites Tracked and Used, that are critical for submeter and centimeter GIS and Surveying data collection.
The app features a built-in NTRIP client to access RTK or DGNSS correction from an RTK Network. Eos Tools Pro also allows audible user configurable alarms and runs in the background of your mapping/surveying software. Version 2.0.0 and up offer an integrated browser to run HTML5 apps.
– Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
– Built-in NTRIP client to connect to an RTK Network
– Satellite View for all constellations in use (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS)
– Location Extras pass on valuable GNSS metadata to Location Service via Mock Provider
– User configurable alarms
– Terminal emulator to send configuration commands to the receiver
– Integrated Browser for HTML5 apps
Programmers can refer to online documentation under the Android tab of “Apps & Tools” menu of our web site www.eos-gnss.com for guidance on implementing Eos Location Extras and for sample codes for HTML5 apps.
Android versions 5.0 and newer
Continued use of Eos Tools Pro running in the background and connected to the GPS / GNSS receiver can decrease the battery life of your device.
For technical support, questions, feedback or bug reporting, please contact support (at) eos-gnss.com.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is not created for use with your Android device’s internal GPS. You must have an Arrow GNSS receiver connected to your device for this app to work. Eos Tools Pro works only with the Arrow GNSS receivers manufactured by Eos Positioning Systems.
Download & Install Eos Tools Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Eos Tools Pro on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Eos Tools Pro on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Eos Tools Pro result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Eos Tools Pro will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Eos Tools Pro with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Eos Tools Pro on your PC.
|App Name:||Eos Tools Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Eos Positioning Systems Inc.|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Eos Tools Pro Andorid App Summary
Eos Positioning Systems Inc. is the developer of this Eos Tools Pro application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 22360+ users of this app. The Eos Tools Pro app rating is currently 2.0.0.
It was last updated on May 12, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Eos Tools Pro for PC
-Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
-Built-in NTRIP client to connect to an RTK Network
-Satellite View for all constellations in use (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS)
-Location Extras pass on valuable GNSS metadata to Location Service via Mock Provider
-User configurable alarms
-Terminal emulator to send configuration commands to the receiver
-Integrated Browser for HTML5 apps
-Compatibility: Android versions 5.0 and newer
-Disclaimer: Continued use of Eos Tools Pro running in the background and connected to the GPS / GNSS receiver can decrease the battery life of your device.
-Technical Support: For technical support, questions, feedback or bug reporting, please contact support (at) eos-gnss.com.
Whats New In this Eos Tools Pro?
Added: Traversing feature for Eos Laser Mapping for ArcGIS
Added: Geoid models for Switzerland
Fixed: Connection issue with Bluetooth UHF radios
Fixed: Replace device location pop-up can now be dismissed
Fixed: An issue with the TCP server
Overall, I found the Eos Tools Pro application to be incredibly useful and user-friendly. It is a great tool for creating and managing your projects, and the ability to sync with other users makes it a powerful collaborative tool. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use project management application.
This concludes our article on Eos Tools Pro Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Eos Tools Pro for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Eos Tools Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eos Tools Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eos Tools Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eos Tools Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.