There is something incredibly mesmerizing and calming about snowflakes drifting through the air. This wallpaper captures that magic with a beautiful design of falling snowflakes. The wallpaper is perfect for wintertime or for anyone who loves the beauty of snow.
The latest Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper Andorid App Summary
MaxLab has developed the Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper for Android. You can find it under the Personalization category on Play Store. Since its inception, Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper has got over 26027+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 3.4
The latest update of Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper is Jun 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper App Overview and Details
The feeling of magic Christmas and New Year is coming with “Falling Snowflakes” live wallpaper!
Do you have falling snow outside the window? Let it be in your device!
Share with your friends and buy the full version, which supports natural snow.
♦ Snowflakes packs:
– standard (white snowflakes)
– natural (in the PRO version upgrade!)
♦ Few backgrounds
♦ Few cameras
♦ Choosing speed and count of snowflakes
♦ Opportunity of choosing multiple packs of snowflakes falling together
♦ Disappearing and deflating mode
♦ Deflating of laying snowflakes by shaking and gestures
♦ Wallpaper supports phones and tablets (landscape and portrait orientation)
♦ Battery saving:
– Consumption of resources only if wallpaper is visible
– Frames per second limit
– Choosing of textures quality
♦ OpenGL ES 2.0 required
Some of the described functions are only available when purchasing the full version. Application can be extended to the full version by the in-app purchases, or downloading the paid version. When you taking in-app purchases, you get lifetime access to the acquired functions, even if your phone changed or data is lost.
If you mistakenly purchased the full version on the phone, in which this wallpapers do not work, I will refund money for you. To carry out the refund, please send me your paid information from Google Play at: [email protected]
Features of Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper for PC
– Falling snowflakes
– Standard snowflakes
– Natural snowflakes (in PRO version)
– Customizable speed and count of snowflakes
– Multiple packs of snowflakes
– Disappearing and deflating mode
– Deflating of laying snowflakes
– Supports phones and tablets
– Battery saving
Install “Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper?
♦ Adopted for new Android
♦ New billing library
♦ New ads versions
♦ Some errors fixed
♦ Some code changes
♦ Updated interface
♦ Fixed some errors
♦ Removed unnecessary permissions
♦ Fixed bugs
♦ Added whirling speed controlling
♦ Other little improvements
The Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper application is a fun and easy way to get into the Christmas spirit. The app features a variety of different snowflake designs that can be used as a wallpaper for your phone or tablet. The app is easy to use and is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Falling Snowflakes Wallpaper.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.