Field Engineer is a global platform for connecting engineers and telecoms professionals with short-term contracts. We provide a marketplace for businesses and engineers to find each other and get things done quickly and efficiently. Field Engineer has a community of over 100,000 engineers from over 180 countries.
We will help you download the Field Engineer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Field Engineer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Field Engineer on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Field Engineer, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Field Engineer, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Field Engineer appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Field Engineer by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Field Engineer on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Field Engineer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Field Engineer|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Field Engineer Andorid App Summary
Field Engineer is the developer of the Field Engineer, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Field Engineer from them is 3.18 with over 23413 users under the hood. With a 2.4 rating, the Field Engineer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Field Engineer is Aug 13, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Field Engineer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Field Engineer App Overview and Details
NOTE: Please note this application is for a registered PROVIDER/FIELD ENGINEER only.
Field Engineer (FE) android mobile app v1.0.2 provides its provider community with easy access to telecom & networking jobs globally. The app allows engineers to apply, accept, manage, complete and get paid for a job.
Please note that Engineers can only access the FE marketplace through this app.
Total control over your work schedule:
Finding work that meets your schedule has never been easier. Login and view jobs or respond to automated system alerts when a job is submitted in your area or matches your skillset. Accept the job or counter with the terms and schedule that you feel will enable you to meet the client’s needs. With Field Engineer’s platform, you’re in total control of your workflow.
Earn Life-Changing Income in Your Spare Time
You don’t need to give up your existing career in the telecom or corporate networking industry. Our project-based contracts fit around your busy schedule; allowing you to turn dead-time into paid time. While many of the contractors on our site successfully find more than enough work to create a comfortable income, weekend-warriors are always welcome!
Let Your Reputation Speak for Itself
Every project completed through our system includes the opportunity for contractors and employers to leave feedback. You’re an amazing, hard-working technician. Your Field Engineer profile will showcase your track-record of exceeding client expectations, which will help you find additional work.
Get Paid Quickly
Nobody likes waiting for payday. Field Engineer’s cloud-based platform guarantees project funding before work starts. Once the client and contractor agree that work has been completed satisfactorily, funds are released to the contractor. With Field Engineer, tax time is a breeze. Automated reports show income that can be filtered by a period of time, or specific project.
Be a Part of the Future
As a field tech, you understand more than anyone else how a strong communication infrastructure can help support your local community. Be a part of the team that empowers your neighbors to connect, share and create at the speed of light. Help save businesses in your community from slow LAN’s and get them connected to the Cloud. The work you do will make a meaningful impact.
Features of Field Engineer for PC
engineer, you’re the backbone of the telecom and networking industry. With Field Engineer’s mobile app, you have the tools you need to work smarter, not harder. With continued innovation in the FE marketplace, you’ll always have access to the best jobs available.
1. Field Engineer app provides easy access to telecom and networking jobs globally.
2. App allows engineers to apply, accept, manage, complete and get paid for a job.
3. Jobs are available based on schedule and location.
4. Contractors can work on projects that fit their schedule.
5. Field Engineer provides a platform for contractors to showcase their work and reputation.
6. Funds are released to the contractor after the job is completed satisfactorily.
7. Field Engineer is constantly innovating and providing access to the best jobs.
8. Field Engineer is the backbone of the telecom and networking industry.
9. Field Engineer makes working smarter not harder possible.
10. Field Engineer is the future of the telecom and networking industry.
Whats New In this Field Engineer?
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
As a field engineer, I would be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical equipment and systems in the field. I would also be responsible for ensuring that all safety procedures are followed. I am a hardworking and motivated individual who is able to work independently and under pressure. I have a strong electrical background and am able to work with minimal supervision. I am also comfortable working in a team environment. I am looking for a challenging and rewarding position where I can use my skills and abilities
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Field Engineer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Field Engineer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Field Engineer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Field Engineer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Field Engineer.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.