Fing is a network toolkit that is used to identify devices connected to a network. It also provides information about each device, including IP address, MAC address, and device type. Fing can be used to troubleshoot network problems, or to identify unauthorized devices that are connected to the network.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fing – Network Tools for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Fing – Network Tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fing – Network Tools for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fing – Network Tools.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fing – Network Tools on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fing – Network Tools and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fing – Network Tools on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Fing – Network Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fing Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Fing – Network Tools Andorid App Summary
The Fing – Network Tools was developed by the popular developer agency named Fing Limited. They have the Fing – Network Tools in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 11.8.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 44063814 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Fing – Network Tools latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 16, 2022 was the last date the Fing – Network Tools was updated with new features. If you want to use the Fing – Network Tools on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Fing – Network Tools using the emulator later on.
Fing – Network Tools App Overview and Details
Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix streaming has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Get in touch at [email protected] or learn more about Fing App and Fingbox at fing.com.
Features of Fing – Network Tools for PC
1. Network scanner that can identify all devices connected to a network.
2. Wi-Fi and cellular internet speed tests.
3. Scan networks for vulnerabilities.
4. IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer recognition.
5. Bonjour, UPnP, SNMP and NetBIOS name recognition.
6. Port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup.
7. Digital Presence, Digital Fence and parental control features.
8. Bandwidth usage analysis by device.
9. Wi-Fi sweet spot finder.
10. Network speed tests automated and benchmarking ISP performance.
Whats New In this Fing – Network Tools?
• Bugfixes and improvements
Overall, Fing is an excellent network tool application that is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about your network. The app is well worth the price and is a must-have for any network administrator.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Fing – Network Tools of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Fing – Network Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fing – Network Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fing – Network Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fing – Network Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.