A flashlight is a portable device that emits a bright light from a small incandescent or LED bulb. It is used as a hand-held spotlight or to illuminate a specific object.
We will help you download the Flashlight for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Flashlight on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Flashlight on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Flashlight, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Flashlight, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Flashlight appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Flashlight by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Flashlight on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Flashlight On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
lithiumS is the developer of the Flashlight, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Flashlight from them is 1.20 with over 41104 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Flashlight is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Flashlight is Jan 29, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Flashlight on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Flashlight App Overview and Details
Flashlight from camera flash and screen light.
Simple, powerful, bright and functional.
Multiple modes: bright light, strobe light and SOS. The frequency of the strobe can be adjusted.
Flashlight on shake. The app supports turn on or off the flashlight by shaking.
Flashlight on call. Blinking during an incoming call. The flashing frequency is adjustable.
There is a widget. You can switch the flashlight using the widget.
Features of Flashlight for PC
-Flashlight can be turned on/off from the camera flash and screen light
-Flashlight has multiple modes: bright light, strobe light and SOS
-The frequency of the strobe can be adjusted
-Flashlight blinks on incoming call
-There is a widget for easy access
Whats New In this Flashlight?
The flashlight application is a very useful tool. It is helpful for when you are in a dark place and need to see something. The flashlight application is also helpful for when you are in a dark place and you need to find your way around.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Flashlight? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.