A floating calculator is a calculator app that floats on top of other apps. This makes it easy to use the calculator while you are working on something else. The floating calculator is also resizable, so you can make it as large or small as you want.
The latest Floating Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Floating Calculator Andorid App Summary
PNApp has developed the Floating Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Floating Calculator has got over 2129+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 2.3.4
The latest update of Floating Calculator is Apr 9, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Floating Calculator App Overview and Details
The calculator appears in front of any application running on your device. You can interact with any contents behind it, move it into any place on the screen or hide the calculator’s keypad.
• Simple and familiar interface of desktop calculator
• Memory functions (MS, MR, MC, M+, M-)
• Copy to clipboard
• Paste, paste one at choice
• Mathematical functions (trigonometrical: sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan; hyperbolic: sinh, cosh, tanh; exponential: square, cube, x powered y, exponent, power of ten, square root, cube root, x root y, natural logarithm, common logarithm, 1 over x; other: factorial, round half from zero, round down, π)
• Five user defined buttons
• History of calculations with up to 50 items, ability to hold and restore items
• Share the results of calculations with your friends or coworkers
• Drag the display to move the calculator to any location on the screen
• Click the display to hide or show the keypad
• Use menu button on the display’s left side for additional functions (make the calculator fullscreen and transparent, set its size, hide green buttons, switch haptics)
• Memory button changes its behavior depending on context, but all memory functions are available by long press the button
• Functions of parentheses are under an Equals button. Hold it down to reach parentheses
• Backspace and clear functions are switched automatically. Hold down the backspace button to clear the display at any time
• Close button “minimizes” calculator into the notification area, so you can launch it again from within another application. Hold it down or use the menu Exit to close calculator without that notification
• Click on calculator’s icon while it is on the screen and calculator will be “minimized” into the notification
Features of Floating Calculator for PC
-Can interact with content behind it
-Can move it to any location on the screen
-Can hide keypad
-Copy to clipboard
-User defined buttons
-History of calculations
-Ability to share results
-Close button “minimizes” calculator into the notification area
Install “Floating Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Floating Calculator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Floating Calculator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Floating Calculator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Floating Calculator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Floating Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Floating Calculator?
– fixed crash on exit on old androids
– fixed closing the menu on some devices
– autorun (only in the full version)
– small changes and improvements
The Floating Calculator application is a handy tool for anyone who needs to perform basic calculations on the go. It is easy to use and can be accessed quickly from the notification bar. The application is lightweight and does not use up a lot of battery power.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Floating Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Floating Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Floating Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Floating Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Floating Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.