FotoTool is an all-in-one photographer toolkit that allows you to edit, organize, and share your photos like a pro. With powerful tools for editing and organizing your photos, FotoTool makes it easy to get the most out of your photos. Plus, with built-in sharing tools, you can easily share your photos with friends and family. So, whether you’re a beginner or a pro, FotoTool has everything you need to get the most out of your photos.
Our goal is to help you get the FotoTool – Photographer Tools for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
FotoTool – Photographer Tools Andorid App Summary
The developer of the FotoTool – Photographer Tools is Alf Bishop and they’ve done a great job at keeping FotoTool – Photographer Tools simple yet highly interactive. You can find the FotoTool – Photographer Tools under Photography of Play Store. FotoTool – Photographer Tools’s latest version is 1.76 with an impressive user base of over 257604. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love FotoTool – Photographer Tools.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the FotoTool – Photographer Tools is Aug 5, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the FotoTool – Photographer Tools on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
FotoTool – Photographer Tools App Overview and Details
FotoTool is a free application that contains several useful tools for both amateurs and professional photographers. With the help of your feedback and user needs, we will add new features and guides to help for different shooting situations. All this without having an internet connection. If you need Photo Tools this is your app!!
In addition, FotoTool has a youtube channel and a blog with various tutorials, guides and photographic tips and tricks.
Gradually we will add more features based on the comments and user requests.
Features in last version 1.76:
• NIGHT MODE Feature (works better in donate version without ads)
• Database with 3800+ cameras
• Parameters and values of flash
• Calculation of stellar traces (startrails)
• Calculation of exposure value (EV)
• Comparison between different exposures
• Calculation of long exposures
• Calculations for night shots and BULB mode
• Calculation of overall exposure
• Calculation of Reciprocity Failure (Schwarzschild’s coefficient)
• Calculations for Timelapses
• Moon Phase Calendar
• Moon/Sun Rise & Set Calendar
• Planner: Blue Hour, Golden Hour and Magic Hour
• Neutral Density Filters (ND)
• Depth of field (DOF)
• Bokeh and Depth of field (BOKEH – DOF)
• Angle and field of View (DOF – FOV – AOV)
• Print resolution and DPI calculations
• Built-in flashlight function to aid night or low light situations
• Stopwatch function built for photography in BULB/Manual mode.
• Notepad feature within app.
• Connection to tutorials and help in our Youtube channel and FotoTool’s Blog.
We have invested a lot of time developing FotoTool, and we keep doing it to improve it even more. If you liked the free FotoTool app, help us to keep updating it with more calculations and stuff.
Wanna help us? Buy the AD-FREE feature!!! Retains all the features and calculations of the free app, with the advantage of removing all advertising and a better Nocturnal Mode without ads.
Features of FotoTool – Photographer Tools for PC
with the addition of a NIGHT MODE that works much better without ads.
1. Night mode feature
2. Database of 3800+ cameras
3. Parameters and values of flash
4. Calculation of stellar traces (startrails)
5. Calculation of exposure value (EV)
6. Comparison of different exposures
7. Calculation of long exposures
8. Calculations for night shots and BULB mode
9. Calculation of overall exposure
10. Calculation of Reciprocity Failure (Schwarzschild’s coefficient)
Whats New In this FotoTool – Photographer Tools?
New cameras added
Code threads improved
Download & Install FotoTool – Photographer Tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the FotoTool – Photographer Tools app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the FotoTool – Photographer Tools app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the FotoTool – Photographer Tools will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed FotoTool – Photographer Tools on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||FotoTool – Photographer Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alf Bishop|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Overall, FotoTool is a great application for photographers. It provides a variety of tools to help with photo editing and organization. The user interface is easy to use and the app is very stable. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use photo editor.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the FotoTool – Photographer Tools for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the FotoTool – Photographer Tools, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This FotoTool – Photographer Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FotoTool – Photographer Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the FotoTool – Photographer Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FotoTool – Photographer Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.