Gardenscapes is an iPhone puzzle game developed by Playrix and released on December 12, 2017. The objective of the game is to restore a garden to its former glory by swapping and matching plants and garden ornaments.
Our goal is to help you get the Gardenscapes for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Gardenscapes Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Gardenscapes is Playrix and they’ve done a great job at keeping Gardenscapes simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Gardenscapes under Casual of Play Store. Gardenscapes’s latest version is 6.3.0 with an impressive user base of over 410640060. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Gardenscapes.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Gardenscapes is Aug 18, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Gardenscapes on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Gardenscapes App Overview and Details
Welcome to Gardenscapes—the first hit from Playrix’s Scapes™ series! Solve match-3 puzzles to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
* Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
* Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
* Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
* A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
* An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
* Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
* A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our tech support at https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/gardenscapes/?p=web&contact=1
Terms of Service: https://playrix.com/en/terms/index.html
Features of Gardenscapes for PC
1. Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
2. Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
3. Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
4. A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
5. An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
6. Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
7. A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
8. Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
9. Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
10. Questions? Contact our tech support at https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/gardenscapes/?p=web&contact=1
Whats New In this Gardenscapes?
– Floral Season starts in mid-July
– Go to Tortuga at the end of the month
– Become a DJ and renovate a radio station in mid-August
– Adventures in the garden: prepare for a twist on the reality show The Gardener
Download & Install Gardenscapes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Gardenscapes app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Gardenscapes app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Gardenscapes will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Gardenscapes on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Gardenscapes On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Gardenscapes is an iPhone and iPad application that allows you to manage your garden by tracking the progress of your plants, adding new plants, and getting gardening tips. I found the application to be extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. The tips and advice section is especially helpful and provides a lot of great information for both novice and experienced gardeners. Overall, I highly recommend Gardenscapes for anyone who enjoys gardening or who is interested in getting started with gardening.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Gardenscapes for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Gardenscapes, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Gardenscapes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gardenscapes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gardenscapes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gardenscapes.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.