When most people think about GPS coordinates, they think about using them for getting directions while driving. However, GPS coordinates have a wide range of other uses as well. In particular, converting GPS coordinates to other formats can be very useful for a variety of reasons.
One common use for converting GPS coordinates is to plot them on a map. This can be helpful for getting an idea of where you are, or for plotting a course for a road trip. Additionally, converting GPS coordinates to other formats can be helpful for research purposes. For example, if you are looking for a specific location, converting the coordinates to a format that can be searched can make finding it much easier.
Overall, there are many reasons why converting
This article is all about helping you get to know the Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates on your computer.
|App Name:||Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Qvyshift LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates in the Maps & Navigation category. You can download and install Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates on your Android phone from there. Qvyshift LLC is the developer of Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates who made this app.
4.1.0 is the latest version of Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 75175. Plus, you’ll see that Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates, which is Aug 18, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates for PC
1. Easily convert GPS location coordinates into a different format.
2. Work offline – no network connection required.
3. Works with all major map apps.
4. Works for all locations worldwide.
5. No login or registration required.
6. Small download size.
7. Plus Code support.
8. Global (full) Plus Codes such as 866MPCH8+26 are supported for offline conversion. Local codes, which are shortened Plus Codes with a locality such as “PCH8+26, Huntsville,” are not currently supported.
9. UTM latitude band support.
10. What about What3Words?
Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates App Overview and Details
Find your current GPS coordinates and easily convert GPS location coordinates into a different format.
• Latitude/longitude (decimal degrees)
• Latitude/longitude (degrees-minutes-seconds)
• Plus Code (Open Location Code)
• Converting coordinates when you don’t have a network connection
• Finding your current GPS coordinates and altitude
• Marking points on a map
• GPS navigation to a point
• Researching imagery/maps for a single location using multiple apps
• Converting coordinates when you don’t know what format they are in
• Using in split-screen alongside a map
• Sharing coordinates as a QR code
★ Works offline — no network connection required
★ Works with all major map apps
★ Works for all locations worldwide
★ No login or registration required
★ Small download size
• Enter your coordinates in any format
• App detects the format and converts as you type
• Tap to copy to clipboard, or tap button to open coordinates in a map app
Plus Code support
Global (full) Plus Codes such as 866MPCH8+26 are supported for offline conversion. Local codes, which are shortened Plus Codes with a locality such as “PCH8+26, Huntsville,” are not currently supported.
If you enter a Plus Code that represents an area, it is treated as a single point at its center.
UTM latitude band support
The nonstandard combination of UTM with MGRS latitude bands is not currently supported because doing so would require extra input for disambiguation. Please let us know if you’d like to see support for this format in the future.
What about What3Words?
What3words is not supported due to the limitations imposed by its licensing restrictions. Complying with the What3words licensing would result in having to charge large recurring subscription fees for this app.
Whats New In this Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates?
The Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates application is an extremely useful tool for converting GPS coordinates between various formats. The app is easy to use and can be configured to meet the specific needs of the user. Overall, the Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates application is an excellent tool for anyone who needs to work with GPS coordinates.
That’s it! That’s how you download Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Geo: Convert GPS Coordinates.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.