GFX Tool is the perfect app for customizing the graphics settings in PUBG Mobile. It provides an easy way to change the resolution, graphics quality, and other settings to get the best possible performance and image quality for your device.
The technical specifications of the GFX Tool for PUBG for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
GFX Tool for PUBG Andorid App Summary
GFX Tool for PUBG was developed by tsoml and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download GFX Tool for PUBG from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of GFX Tool for PUBG is 10.2.4 on Play store with total users of 38625737. The GFX Tool for PUBG app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the GFX Tool for PUBG is Jul 16, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the GFX Tool for PUBG on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install GFX Tool for PUBG For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the GFX Tool for PUBG using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the GFX Tool for PUBG on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for GFX Tool for PUBG here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||GFX Tool for PUBG On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of GFX Tool for PUBG for PC
1. Change resolution
2. Unlock HDR graphics and all FPS levels
3. Fully control Anti-aliasing and shadows
4. And much more other useful options
5. All game versions are supported
6. Customize the graphics according to your desires and device capabilities.
7. Once everything is set, click on Accept and Run Game
8. GFX Tool Official Website: https://gfxtool.app/
9. DISCLAIMER: This is an UNOFFICIAL application for specific games.This application is not associated in any way with other brands and developers.
10. If you feel that we have violated your intellectual property rights or any other agreement, please contact us by e-mail tsoml[email protected], we will immediately take the necessary measures.
GFX Tool for PUBG App Overview and Details
GFX Tool is a free utility launcher for specific games where you can fully customize the game graphics to get beautiful pictures and smooth gameplay.
• Change resolution
• Unlock HDR graphics and all FPS levels
• Fully control Anti-aliasing and shadows
• And much more other useful options
All game versions are supported.
How to use GFX Tool
• Close game if it’s currently running before starting GFX Tool
• Choose your version of your game
• Customize the graphics according to your desires and device capabilities.
• Once everything is set, click on Accept and Run Game
GFX Tool Official Website: https://gfxtool.app/
DISCLAIMER: This is an UNOFFICIAL application for specific games.This application is not associated in any way with other brands and developers.
If you feel that we have violated your intellectual property rights or any other agreement, please contact us by e-mail tsoml[email protected], we will immediately take the necessary measures.
Whats New In this GFX Tool for PUBG?
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Overall, the GFX Tool for PUBG is a great application that can help players improve their gaming experience. The app is easy to use and provides a number of useful features that can help players improve their performance in the game.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the GFX Tool for PUBG on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This GFX Tool for PUBG to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GFX Tool for PUBG and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the GFX Tool for PUBG. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GFX Tool for PUBG.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.