Gmail Go is a simplified and streamlined version of the Gmail app that offers a fast and easy way to access your email. It is designed for Android devices with low-memory and features a user interface that is easy to navigate. Gmail Go also includes all of the features of the regular Gmail app, such as spam filtering, message threading, and contact organization.
The technical specifications of the Gmail Go for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Gmail Go Andorid App Summary
Gmail Go was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Gmail Go from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of Gmail Go is null on Play store with total users of 698118006. The Gmail Go app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Gmail Go is Mar 10, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Gmail Go on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Gmail Go For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Gmail Go using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Gmail Go on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Gmail Go here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Gmail Go On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Gmail Go for PC
-A smarter inbox that keeps your messages safe and you organized
-Less spam- your account stays safe and clutter free because Gmail Go blocks spam before it hits your inbox
-15GB of free storage
-Multiple account support
Gmail Go App Overview and Details
The Gmail you love, now lighter and just as fast. Enjoy a smart inbox that keeps your messages safe and you organized. Receive notifications when mail arrives, then read and respond both online & offline. Plus, find messages quickly with powerful search and lots more.
With Gmail Go, you’ll enjoy:
• A smarter inbox – Focus on messages from friends and family first, while social and promotional emails are categorized neatly for when you have time.
• Less spam – Your account stays safe and clutter free because Gmail Go blocks spam before it hits your inbox.
• 15GB of free storage – Forget about deleting messages to save space.
• Multiple account support – Set up both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or other IMAP/POP email)
Whats New In this Gmail Go?
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Gmail Go app. It was fast, easy to use, and had all of the features that I use on a daily basis with the regular Gmail app. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a fast, easy-to-use email app.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Gmail Go on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Gmail Go to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Gmail Go and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Gmail Go. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Gmail Go.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.