GOM Player is a media player for Windows that supports a wide range of video formats. It has a user-friendly interface, and you can use it to play videos on your computer or portable device. Additionally, GOM Player has some useful features, such as the ability to capture screenshots, add subtitles, and create bookmarks.
In this article, we will show you how to download GOM Player For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at GOM Player technical specifications first.
GOM Player Andorid App Summary
GOM & Company is the developer of this GOM Player application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7065467+ users of this app. The GOM Player app rating is currently 1.6.4.
It was last updated on Aug 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of GOM Player for PC
1. Variety of video formats supported, including mp4 files.
2. 360-degree video playback support.
3. Intuitive and easy-to-use UI, with sliding menus and screen options.
4. Manage your favourite videos.
5. Screenshot the playing video.
6. Sleep timer function supported.
7. Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, and FTP support.
8. Advanced settings supported.
9. EAC3 and DTS codec support (paid).
10. Contact customer service for any problems.
|App Name:||GOM Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GOM & Company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download GOM Player For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the GOM Player on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install GOM Player on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theGOM Player in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the GOM Player on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, GOM Player running on your computer.
GOM Player App Overview and Details
NO.1 Video Player
Enjoy the easiest and most convenient free player on mobiles with the same reputation as GOM Media Player!
We support all basic functions.
We support non-encoding, speed control, finger gesture, subtitle management, section movement, light control, etc.
1. Variety of non-encoded video files including mp4 types can be played.
2. You can play 360 videos
3. Convenient UI, such as sliding menus and intuitive screen options.
4. You can manage the list of your favourite videos.
5. You can screenshot the screen while it is being played.
6. We support sleep timer function
7. It is possible to connect to Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, WebDAV, and FTP
8. We support advanced settings
*EAC3 and DTS codecs are pay-codecs and they can only be used on the devices that support them.
■ Please contact GOM customer centre anytime if you are experiencing any problems.
– [email protected]
Whats New In this GOM Player?
● If you have any suggestions or complaints, please send to [email protected]
– Minor bug fixes
GOM Player is a versatile media player that can handle a variety of file formats. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it a great choice for media playback.
This concludes our article on GOM Player Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or GOM Player for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This GOM Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GOM Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the GOM Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GOM Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.