Google Fit is a health and fitness app for Android and iOS devices. The app tracks your activity, including walking, running, and cycling, and records your progress over time. You can also track your weight, diet, and sleep habits, and share your progress with friends. Google Fit is available for free on the Google Play Store and the App Store.
Our goal is to help you get the Google Fit: Activity Tracking for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Google Fit: Activity Tracking Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Google Fit: Activity Tracking is Google LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Google Fit: Activity Tracking simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Google Fit: Activity Tracking under Health & Fitness of Play Store. Google Fit: Activity Tracking’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 146081551. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.9 shows how people love Google Fit: Activity Tracking.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Google Fit: Activity Tracking is Aug 16, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Google Fit: Activity Tracking on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Google Fit: Activity Tracking App Overview and Details
Get to a healthier and more active life with the new Google Fit!
It’s hard to know how much or what kind of activity you need to stay healthy. That’s why Google Fit collaborated with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health.
Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind. You’ll earn one Heart Point for each minute of moderate activity like picking up the pace when walking your dog, and double points for more intense activities like running. It takes just 30-minutes of brisk walking five days a week to reach the AHA and WHO’s recommended amount of physical activity shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, improve sleep, and increase overall mental wellbeing.
Google Fit will also help you:
TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS FROM YOUR PHONE OR WATCH
Get instant insights when you exercise and see real-time stats for your runs, walks, and bike rides. Fit will use your Android phone’s sensors or Wear OS by Google smartwatch’s heart rate sensors to record your speed, pace, route, and more.
MONITOR YOUR GOALS
See your daily progress on your Heart Points and Steps goal. Meeting your goals all the time? Easily adjust your goals to keep challenging yourself to achieve a healthy heart and mind.
MAKE ALL YOUR MOVEMENT COUNT
If you walk, run, or bike throughout the day, your Android phone or Wear OS by Google smartwatch will automatically detect and add your activities to your Google Fit journal to ensure you get credit for every move. Want extra credit? Turn up the tempo on your walks by starting a paced walking workout and stepping to the beat. Enjoy a different type of workout? Select it from a list of activities like pilates, rowing, or spinning, and Google Fit will track all the Heart Points you earn.
CONNECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND DEVICES
Fit can show you info from many of your favorite apps and devices to give you a holistic view of your health, so you’ll never lose track of your progress. These include Lifesum, Wear OS by Google, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, Xiaomi Mi bands, and more.
CHECK IN AT ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE
See a snapshot of your activity history across Fit and your integrated apps in the redesigned journal. Or, get the full picture in browse, where you can find all of your health and wellness data.
KEEP A FINGER ON THE PULSE OF YOUR HEALTH
Breathing is one of the simplest ways to reduce tension and relieve stress. With Fit, checking in with your breath is easy—all you need is your phone camera. As well as your respiratory rate, you can measure your heart rate to get a better understanding of your body’s wellbeing.
Learn more about Google Fit and see a list of supported apps at: www.google.com/fit
Features of Google Fit: Activity Tracking for PC
favorite health and fitness apps, so you can see all your progress in one place. Plus, you can use Fit with your Android phone or Wear OS by Google smartwatch to control your music, get notifications, and more.
1. Get to a healthier and more active life with the new Google Fit!
2. It’s hard to know how much or what kind of activity you need to stay healthy – Google Fit has collaborated with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health.
3. Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind – you’ll earn one Heart Point for each minute of moderate activity, and double points for more intense activities.
4. Meeting your goals all the time? Easily adjust your goals to keep challenging yourself.
5. Google Fit will also help you:
– TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS FROM YOUR PHONE OR WATCH
– MONITOR YOUR GOALS
– MAKE ALL YOUR MOVEMENT COUNT
– CONNECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND DEVICES
6. Heart Points is an activity goal that can help improve your health – it takes just 30-minutes of brisk walking five days a week to reach the AHA and WHO’s recommended amount of physical activity.
7. Google Fit can show you info from many of your favorite health and fitness
Whats New In this Google Fit: Activity Tracking?
• Measure your heart rate and respiratory rate using just your phone camera (selected devices)
• Turn up the tempo of your walks with paced walking in Workouts
• Find all of your health and wellness data in the Browse tab
• Minor bug fixes and UI improvement
Download & Install Google Fit: Activity Tracking For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Google Fit: Activity Tracking app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Google Fit: Activity Tracking app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Google Fit: Activity Tracking will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Google Fit: Activity Tracking on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Google Fit: Activity Tracking On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Google Fit has been a helpful activity tracking application for many people. It has allowed for people to keep a log of their physical activity, which has assisted them in improving their health. Additionally, the app has been beneficial for people who are trying to lose weight or maintain their weight, as it has helped to keep track of the calories they are burning. Overall, Google Fit has been a helpful tool for many people in terms of tracking their physical activity.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Google Fit: Activity Tracking for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Google Fit: Activity Tracking, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Google Fit: Activity Tracking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Fit: Activity Tracking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Fit: Activity Tracking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Fit: Activity Tracking.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.