Google Health Studies is an online research platform that allows users to participate in studies on various health topics. Studies can be tailored to the individual’s interests and needs, and can be completed in as little as five minutes. Participation is free and confidential, and users can receive feedback on their results.
The technical specifications of the Google Health Studies for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Google Health Studies Andorid App Summary
Google Health Studies was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Google Health Studies from Google Play Store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Google Health Studies is 2.3.461062117 on Play store with total users of 78509. The Google Health Studies app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Google Health Studies is Jul 25, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Google Health Studies on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Google Health Studies For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Google Health Studies using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Google Health Studies on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Google Health Studies here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Google Health Studies On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Google Health Studies for PC
-Securely contribute to health research studies with leading institutions
-Volunteer for studies that matter to you
-Track your information with digital health reports
-Share your Fitbit data with researchers
-Help researchers make advancements in medicine, healthcare and wellbeing
-In the digital wellbeing study, analyses are conducted on-device to limit the upload of any raw data
-You may withdraw from the study at any time
-Your input matters: Google Health Studies aims to create opportunities for more people to participate in health research
Google Health Studies App Overview and Details
Google Health Studies lets you securely contribute to health research studies with leading institutions, right from your phone. Volunteer for studies that matter to you and represent your community.
Simply download the app and enroll in a study.
Help researchers make advancements in medicine, healthcare and wellbeing:
– Self-report symptoms and other data
– Volunteer for multiple studies in one app
– Track your information with digital health reports
– Learn research findings from the studies you participate in
– Share your Fitbit data with researchers
Help scientists better understand digital wellbeing.
The newest study available is a digital wellbeing study conducted by the Center for Digital Mental Health at the University of Oregon. If you participate in this study, you’ll provide data to help researchers understand how patterns of smartphone use are associated with mental and physical wellbeing.
You’re in control of your data: In the digital wellbeing study, analyses are conducted on-device to limit the upload of any raw data. You may withdraw from the study at any time, and data will only be collected with your informed consent.
Your input matters: Google Health Studies aims to create opportunities for more people to participate in health research. By contributing, you’ll represent your community and start improving the future of health for everyone.
Whats New In this Google Health Studies?
* New study on Digital Wellbeing with the Center for Digital Mental Health at the University of Oregon
* Added Fitbit support – you can now share your Fitbit data with researchers
* Added support for studies to use coded data
The Google Health Studies application has been a great experience. It has allowed me to learn more about myself and how I work. The data I have collected will be very useful in future projects.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Google Health Studies on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Google Health Studies to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Health Studies and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Health Studies. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Health Studies.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.