Google Photos is a photo and video sharing service developed by Google. It was announced on May 28, 2015, and launched on June 28, 2015. It allows users to store photos and videos in the cloud, share them with others, and edit them. Google Photos also provides a search engine for photos and videos, and offers shared albums and automatic creation of movies from photos and videos.
The latest Google Photos for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Google Photos Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Google Photos for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, Google Photos has got over 7391250458+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Google Photos is Aug 19, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Google Photos App Overview and Details
Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share.
– “The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
– “Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
The official Google Photos app is made for the way you take photos today and includes essential features like shared albums, automatic creations and an advanced editing suite. Additionally every Google Account comes with 15 GB of storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. You can then access them from any connected device and on photos.google.com.
With the official app, you get:
15 GB OF STORAGE: Back up 15 GB of photos and videos and access them from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
AUTOMATIC CREATIONS: Bring photos to life with automatically created movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
ADVANCED EDITING SUITE: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
SHARING SUGGESTIONS: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
FAST AND POWERFUL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them — no tagging required.
LIVE ALBUMS: Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.*
PHOTO BOOKS: Create a photo book in just minutes from your phone or computer. You can also see suggested photo books based on your best shots from a trip or period of time.*
GOOGLE LENS: Search the hard-to-describe and get stuff done, right from a photo. Copy and translate text, identify plants and animals, add events to your calendar, find products online, and more.
SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS: Instantly share photos with any contact, email, or phone number.
SHARED LIBRARIES: Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos by subscribing to Google One. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
– Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
– One Google Pricing: https://one.google.com/about
For additional help visit https://support.google.com/photos
*Face grouping, live albums and photo books are not available in all countries.
Features of Google Photos for PC
Create beautiful photo books from your memories with just a few taps. Choose a theme, add your photos, and we’ll take care of the rest.
– Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share.
– The official Google Photos app comes with essential features like shared albums, automatic creations, and an advanced editing suite.
– Additionally, every Google Account comes with 15 GB of storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality.
– With the official app, you get:
– 15 GB OF STORAGE: Back up 15 GB of photos and videos and access them from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
– FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
– AUTOMATIC CREATIONS: Bring photos to life with automatically created movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
– ADVANCED EDITING SUITE: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
– SHARING SUGGESTIONS: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you
Install “Google Photos” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Google Photos on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Google Photos on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Google Photos and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Google Photos as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Google Photos On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Google Photos?
We are introducing a new storage management tool to help you easily manage the photos that count toward your storage quota. This tool will surface photos or videos you might want to delete — like blurry photos, screenshots and large videos.
Google Photos is a photo management application developed by Google. It was announced on May 28, 2015, and was released on June 22, 2015, for Android, iOS, and the web. Google Photos offers unlimited storage for photos and videos up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD resolution, respectively.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Google Photos for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Google Photos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Photos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Photos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Photos.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.