Google Translate is a translation service that was launched by Google in 2006. It is one of the most popular translation tools on the internet, with over 500 million users. The service can be used to translate text, websites, and documents into over 100 different languages.
Installing and using the Google Translate for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Google Translate Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Google Translate application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Google Translate has over 1156474251 users with a great 4.4 rating overall. The latest version of Google Translate is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Google Translate is Aug 18, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Google Translate on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Google Translate App Overview and Details
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Features of Google Translate for PC
• Microphone for speech translation: Translate speech and conversations in real time
• Camera for translating text using your camera: Translate text instantly by pointing your camera
|App Name:||Google Translate On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Google Translate On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Google Translate on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Google Translate. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Google Translate, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Google Translate?
Bug fixes and improvements
Google Translate is an online application that allows users to translate text between different languages. The application is easy to use and can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. Google Translate has become a popular tool for travelers and students who need to translate text from one language to another. The application has also been used to help people learn new languages.
Did the guide help you download and install the Google Translate for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Google Translate, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Google Translate to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Translate and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Translate. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Translate.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.