Green Paddy is a new organic paddy farming venture in the beautiful hills of Tirthan Valley, Himachal Pradesh. We are a small, family-owned and operated farm, committed to producing the highest quality organic paddy possible. We use only traditional, sustainable methods of farming, and we never use chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Our goal is to produce delicious, healthy, organic paddy that is good for you and good for the environment.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Green P for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Green P For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Green P on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Green P, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Green P app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Green P Andorid App Summary
Under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store, Green P has over 670199 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Toronto Parking Authority has developed the Green P and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.38.10.
Until this latest version, Green P has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Aug 16, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Green P on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Green P On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Toronto Parking Authority|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Green P for PC
1. Pay for parking using a credit card or PayPal account
2. Get alerts 10 minutes before your parking session expires
3. Add time to your parking session directly from your phone
4. Relax and know that you’re covered with email receipts
5. Use the GPS-based Green P Locator to find a parking spot
6. Pay for parking on the go
7. Extend your parking session without having to rush
8. Find parking near you or by landmark or address
9. Remember that using your phone while driving is unsafe and illegal
10. Support the Toronto Parking Authority’s official app.
Green P App Overview and Details
No more digging for coins. The Toronto Parking Authority’s official app makes it easier than ever to pay for parking. Now available for on-street parking and all non-gated, off-street carparks.
Find a spot
The Green P Locator allows you to search for carparks by current location (GPS), location ID, address, or landmark.
– No more wasted time spent circling the block.
Pay on the go
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone. Forget feeding a meter in the rain or braving the cold.
– Use a credit card or a PayPal account to pay for parking.
– Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
Get alerts 10 minutes before your parking session is about to expire.
– Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
No need to rush
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
– Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn’t. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
Get started today
1. Download the Green P app.
2. Park where you see Green P app signs or decals on the Pay & Display machines.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
Have a question?
– For app support, please email: mobi[email protected]. We cannot respond to comments left in reviews.
– You can learn more about our mobile parking program at http://mobilepay.greenp.com/
– The Toronto Parking Authority reminds you that using your mobile phone (or any handheld device) while driving is unsafe and illegal in Ontario. Pull over or have a co-pilot do the navigating.
– Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
Whats New In this Green P?
Bug fixes and general performance improvements
Green P is an excellent resource for reducing environmental impact and promoting sustainability. Their online tools and resources are easy to use and can be implemented by anyone, regardless of their experience or knowledge about sustainability. I highly recommend using Green P for any sustainability initiatives.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Green P of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Green P to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Green P and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Green P. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Green P.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.