GreenNet is a hotspot VPN proxy that provides a secure and private connection to the internet. It encrypts your data and hides your IP address, allowing you to browse the internet anonymously and without restriction. GreenNet is free and easy to use, and is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Our goal is to help you get the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy Andorid App Summary
The developer of the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy is Anonymith and they’ve done a great job at keeping GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy simple yet highly interactive. You can find the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy under Tools of Play Store. GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy’s latest version is 1.5.45 with an impressive user base of over 9120514. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy is Jul 21, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy App Overview and Details
GreenNet VPN is a free VPN (Virtual Private Network) secure proxy for Android devices. 100% free VPN Proxy.GreenNet VPN Proxy masks your IP address, encrypt your internet traffic, turns public Wi-Fi into a private network and helps unblock sites and apps on your phone so that you can access any restricted contact safely and anonymously. Access to blocked apps and websites easily.
Three main features of the GreenNet VPN Free (Virtual Private Network):
• Incognito Browsing: using a VPN you don’t even have to install any incognito browser. Simply turn on your VPN and all of your Internet traffic is completely encrypted. Your online activities are completely anonymous.
• Wifi Safety: because all your online traffic is encrypted through a VPN, whatever public WiFi hotspot you are trying to access, you will be shielded from public Wifi risks and enjoy complete Wifi security.
• Location Spoofer: VPN hides your IP address so that your location is masked and you are able to bypass geo-restrictions to access any content anywhere.
► VPN vs. Proxy
VPN and Proxy can both conceal user identity through re-routing your internet traffic and change your IP. A Proxy server is however, completely browser based, whether you are using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox; and might not be compatible with certain web pages that use non-browser technology. Unlike a Proxy, a VPN service encrypts all your traffic, and will work with all internet based services. In summary, VPN will provide you with more online freedom, privacy and security.
Install GreenNet VPN Now to:
► Unblock Websites and Apps
You can unblock any apps or websites using GreenNet free & unlimited VPN. Bypass government censorship and geo-restrictions to access social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat, etc. or any other blocked websites from anywhere!
► Anonymous Connection and Privacy Protection
Using a VPN, your IP and location will be masked and your activities can no longer be tracked on the Internet. GreenNet VPN service is your privacy guard and better than web proxy servers.
► Secure Your Device
GreenNet secures your Android device’s connection while you’re connected to public WiFi hotspots or cellular data networks.
► VPN for Pubg mobile
You can use the GreenNet App for Pubg game, unblock any games with custom DNS and wonderful ping 🙂
► VPN for Netflix
You can watch movies and tv series (streaming contents) without any limits or buffering.
► Surf anonymously at Fast Speed
GreenNet is fast! It detects your location automatically and connects you to the nearest and fastest server. As a result, your connection will be much faster than any other VPN or proxy providers.
► Shield WiFi Hotspot
Public Wi-Fi hotspots are perfect places for hackers and if they happen to get a hold of your personal information, you could very well be the next victim of identity theft! GreenNet VPN proxy uses advanced VPN technology to encrypt your network traffic, enabling you to connect to a website via HTTPS, providing a secured shield to your WiFi hotspot.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email us at: [email protected]
GreenNet is doing everything we can to keep this app simple and easy to use. If you think we can do a better job please let us know. We are here 7 days a week.
Our entire team would like to hear your ideas as to how we can make this the best Free VPN in the world. Please help us make our app the most used Free VPN on Android by sending us your feedback and suggestions.
Features of GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy for PC
no longer be tracked on the Internet. VPN is a great way to restore privacy and anonymity to your online activities.
1. 100% free VPN service with no registration required.
2. Unblock any websites and apps securely and anonymously.
3. Protect your privacy and security on public WiFi hotspots.
4. Hide your IP address and location to bypass geo-restrictions.
5. Access any content anywhere with location spoofing.
6. Encrypt your internet traffic to protect your privacy.
7. Secure your devices against hackers and public WiFi threats.
8. Enjoy unlimited bandwidth and data size.
9. No logs or activity logs stored.
10. Automatic reconnection if VPN connection is lost.
Whats New In this GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy?
Added gaming servers
Improve connection speed
Improve VPN performance
Download & Install GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GreenNet Hotspot VPN Proxy is a great application for those who want to keep their information and identity secure while browsing the internet. The app provides a secure connection to a VPN server, allowing users to surf the web anonymously and without fear of being tracked. Hotspot VPN Proxy is also great for bypassing censorship and accessing blocked websites.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GreenNet: Hotspot VPN Proxy.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.