GV-Eye is an app that provides a live view of the streets around you. It is designed to help you stay safe by allowing you to see what is happening around you. With GV-Eye, you can keep track of your surroundings and avoid dangerous situations.
Our goal is to help you get the GV-Eye for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
GV-Eye Andorid App Summary
The developer of the GV-Eye is Geovision Inc. and they’ve done a great job at keeping GV-Eye simple yet highly interactive. You can find the GV-Eye under Tools of Play Store. GV-Eye’s latest version is 2.9.1 with an impressive user base of over 272102. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.8 shows how people love GV-Eye.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the GV-Eye is Jul 26, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the GV-Eye on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
GV-Eye App Overview and Details
GV-Eye is a free remote view application, allowing you to access GV-IP devices using Android version 9 or later.
For questions or suggestions, contact GeoVision Support at [email protected]
– Connection settings can be added to the address book for quick and direct access. The previous connection settings are saved by default.
– Support for MJPEG/H.264/H265 codec up to 4000 x 3000 resolution
– Display of multiple layouts & channels
– Clicking any channel to access its single view
– Support for PTZ functions, e.g, presets, focus and zoom
– Forcing output devices to send alarms
– Taking a snapshot to save live images
– Two-way audio communication
– Recording playback
Features of GV-Eye for PC
– View up to 4 live video streams at once
– PTZ camera control
– Take snapshots and record video
– Audio support
– Alarm notifications
Whats New In this GV-Eye?
– Noise issue when connecting to UA-XVL810, UA-XVL1610, UA-XVR810
– Audio not functional when connecting to UA-SNVRL810-P, UA-SNVR1620-P
– Distorted live images with a resolution of 640 x 480 or less
– App error when playing videos back from GV-OPAL E1
Download & Install GV-Eye For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the GV-Eye app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the GV-Eye app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the GV-Eye will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed GV-Eye on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||GV-Eye On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Geovision Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GV-Eye has successfully provided a means for law enforcement to identify and apprehend criminals. The application has been used to successfully identify and apprehend criminals in the past and will continue to be used in the future.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the GV-Eye for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the GV-Eye, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This GV-Eye to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GV-Eye and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the GV-Eye. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GV-Eye.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.