he.net is a network tools provider that offers a variety of online tools for users to manage their networks. These tools include a domain name lookup tool, a traceroute tool, and a whois tool. he.net also provides a variety of other tools, such as a bandwidth tester and a port scanner.
This article is all about helping you get to know the he.net – Network Tools for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download he.net – Network Tools For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the he.net – Network Tools on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the he.net – Network Tools, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the he.net – Network Tools app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
he.net – Network Tools Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, he.net – Network Tools has over 398303 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Hurricane Electric, LLC has developed the he.net – Network Tools and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 0.6.4.
Until this latest version, he.net – Network Tools has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Nov 3, 2015 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the he.net – Network Tools on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||he.net – Network Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hurricane Electric, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 3, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Features of he.net – Network Tools for PC
– Interface Information: Get information regarding your devices current network state.
– ARP / NDP: Resolve either IPv4 or IPv6 network layer addresses into link layer addresses.
– Bonjour Browser: Browser mDNS/ZeroConf services on your Network.
– Device Manager: Lookup local devices’ MAC, NETBIOS, IP, and other information.
– DNS lookup: Search for a servers DNS zone records such as SOA, NS, A, AAAA, MX, TXT, and rDNS.
– IP Calculator: Calculate the Netmask, Wildcard, Network, Host range, and Broadcast for a given subnet.
– Iperf (v2 and v3): Run TCP and UDP performance tests.
– MAC Browser: Lookup the vendor name and address of an OUI.
– One Time Password: Add HOTP and TOTP two factor authentication accounts.
– Ping: Send ICMP packets to a single IPv6/v4 address.
– Ping Sweep: Send ICMP packets to an entire subnet range.
– Traceroute: Find the route packets take to reach your IPv6/v4 destination.
– Progressive Traceroute: Get detailed statistics for a given IPv6/v4 route.
– Port Scan: Scan a list of custom or pre-defined TCP ports on any IPv6/v4 server.
he.net – Network Tools App Overview and Details
IMPORTANT: Camera permissions are required for the implementation of the one time password QR Code reader. This app does not use the camera at any other time.
he.net’s Network Tools by Hurricane Electric.
This suite of networks tools implements most of the network diagnostics that you need as a Network Engineer or System Administrator. This is our first version, please help us improve it by giving us feedback.
+ Interface Information: Get information regarding your devices current network state.
+ ARP / NDP: Resolve either IPv4 or IPv6 network layer addresses into link layer addresses.
+ Bonjour Browser: Browser mDNS/ZeroConf services on your Network.
+ Device Manager: Lookup local devices’ MAC, NETBIOS, IP, and other information.
+ DNS lookup: Search for a servers DNS zone records such as SOA, NS, A, AAAA, MX, TXT, and rDNS.
+ IP Calculator: Calculate the Netmask, Wildcard, Network, Host range, and Broadcast for a given subnet.
+ Iperf (v2 and v3): Run TCP and UDP performance tests.
+ MAC Browser: Lookup the vendor name and address of an OUI.
+ One Time Password: Add HOTP and TOTP two factor authentication accounts.
+ Ping: Send ICMP packets to a single IPv6/v4 address.
+ Ping Sweep: Send ICMP packets to an entire subnet range.
+ Traceroute: Find the route packets take to reach your IPv6/v4 destination.
+ Progressive Traceroute: Get detailed statistics for a given IPv6/v4 route.
+ Port Scan: Scan a list of custom or pre-defined TCP ports on any IPv6/v4 server.
+ SSL/TLS Analyzer: Inspect SSL/TLS certificates of domain names.
+ Whois: Get information regarding domain registration, ASN, IP allocations and more.
+ NO ADS!
he.net’s Network Tools are also available on IOS
The feature graphic is a derivative of “West Texas Lightning Storm” [https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffk/24820923] by jeffk, used under CC BY 2.0 [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode].
Whats New In this he.net – Network Tools?
Fixed QR Code crashes. Camera permissions requested when using QR Code reader on API 23+
H.E.N.T. is a network tools application that was created to make the lives of network administrators easier. It includes a variety of tools that allow administrators to troubleshoot and diagnose network problems. H.E.N.T. is a Windows-based application and is available for free download.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the he.net – Network Tools of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This he.net – Network Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for he.net – Network Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the he.net – Network Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the he.net – Network Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.