Are you looking for a quality and affordable home bar phone? Look no further than the Home Bar Phone X. This top-of-the-line phone features a large display screen, crystal-clear sound quality, and a host of other features that will make your home bar experience that much better. With the Home Bar Phone X, you’ll never miss a call or a conversation again.
Our goal is to help you get the Home Bar Phone X for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Home Bar Phone X Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Home Bar Phone X is InnovationTech Studio and they’ve done a great job at keeping Home Bar Phone X simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Home Bar Phone X under Personalization of Play Store. Home Bar Phone X’s latest version is 1.1.0 with an impressive user base of over 577008. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love Home Bar Phone X.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Home Bar Phone X is Mar 19, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Home Bar Phone X on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Home Bar Phone X App Overview and Details
This app adds an home bar button at the bottom of your screen , which looklike phone X.
This new home bar button is very simple. Just swipe up, left or right to launch a selected action.
That application will amazing application for your android phone.
* Home bar Phone X application give you gestures to control:
+ swipe up
+ swipe down
+ swipe left
+ swipe right
* With each gesture we can do features as below:
+ Home button
+ Back button
+ Recent button
+ Show Volume
+ Show Power Menu
+ Take Screenshot
+ Lock Screen
+ Show Split Screen
+ Show Notification
+ Show Control Center
+ Show Quick Settings
* Permission use:
– You don’t have to root your moible, this app only uses the Device Administrator permission.
It is necessary and used only for locking the device when you use feature turn off the screen. You need to enable Administration before it can be used that feature.
– This app uses Accessibility services
We request this permission to:
+ Receive notifications when you are interacting with an app to make color auto change and some feature
+ Inspect the content of a window you are interacting with. To enable some feature like back, recent press, etc.
Please be assured that we will not collect any personal information.
If you have any problem, kindly contact me at : [email protected] . Thank you so much !
Features of Home Bar Phone X for PC
– Home bar button look like phone X
– Gestures to control the home bar button
– Features of the home bar button
– Permissions needed for the app
– Problem reporting
Whats New In this Home Bar Phone X?
Update new version to improve perfomance
Download & Install Home Bar Phone X For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Home Bar Phone X app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Home Bar Phone X app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Home Bar Phone X will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Home Bar Phone X on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Home Bar Phone X On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||InnovationTech Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Overall, Home Bar Phone X is a great application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that can be customized to fit each individual’s needs. Whether someone is looking for an easy way to keep track of their expenses or just wants to have a little fun, Home Bar Phone X is a great option.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Home Bar Phone X for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Home Bar Phone X, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Home Bar Phone X to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Home Bar Phone X and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Home Bar Phone X. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Home Bar Phone X.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.