ibis Paint X is an app that was designed for mobile devices. It is a painting and drawing app that is available on the App Store and Google Play. The app was created by the Japanese company, Ibis Inc.
We will help you download the ibis Paint X for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install ibis Paint X on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the ibis Paint X on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the ibis Paint X, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the ibis Paint X, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the ibis Paint X appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the ibis Paint X by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the ibis Paint X on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||ibis Paint X On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ibis inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Aug 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ibis Paint X Andorid App Summary
ibis inc. is the developer of the ibis Paint X, and they have the app under the Art & Design of Google Play Store. The latest version of the ibis Paint X from them is 9.4.6 with over 159909000 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the ibis Paint X is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the ibis Paint X is Aug 8, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the ibis Paint X on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
ibis Paint X App Overview and Details
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 200 million times in total as a series, which provides over 15000 brushes, over 7600 materials, over 1000 fonts, 80 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as radial line rulers or symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our YouTube channel.
– A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
– Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
– Recording your drawing process as a video.
– SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users’ drawing process videos.
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
– Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
– Over 15000 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush previews.
– You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
– Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
*About ibis Paint purchase plan
The following purchase plans are available for ibis Paint:
– ibis Paint X (free version)
– ibis Paint (paid version)
– Remove Ads Add-on
– Prime Membership (Monthly plan / Yearly plan)
There is no difference in features other than the presence or absence of advertisements for the paid version and the free version.
If you purchase the Remove Ads Add-on, the ads will not be displayed and there will be no difference from the paid version of ibis Paint.
In order to use more advanced functions, the following Prime Membership (Monthly plan / Yearly plan) contracts are required.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the 30 days at the time of the first purchase. A prime member can use the following features and services
– 20GB of cloud storage capacity
– Prime Materials
– Prime Canvas Papers
– Prime Fonts
– Tone Curve filter
– Gradation Map filter
– Levels Adjustment filter
– Replace Color filter
– Clouds filter
– Reordering artworks in My Gallery
– No advertisements displayed
* After you become a prime member with the 30 days free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
*On Data Collection
– Only when you are using or going to use SonarPen, the app collects audio signal from microphone. The collected data is only used for communication with SonarPen, and is never saved nor sent to anywhere.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
*ibisPaint’s terms of service
Features of ibis Paint X for PC
You can purchase ibis Paint X and ibis Paint for Elementary School.
-ibis Paint X has more professional features than ibis Paint for Elementary School.
-With ibis Paint, you can purchase brushes, materials, fonts, and other items.
-ibis Paint for Elementary School is for students in elementary school.
-ibis Paint X and ibis Paint for Elementary School can be used on the same device.
1. More than 15,000 brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
2. Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
3. Real time brush previews.
4. Add layers as many as you need with no limit.
5. Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
6. A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
7. A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
8. Layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying that can be set to each layers individually.
9. Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
10. Purchase ibis Paint X and ibis Paint for Elementary School.
Whats New In this ibis Paint X?
[Fixed bugs and Problems]
– Fixed a bug that repeated 2/3 finger tap gestures may result in loss of operation.
[New Features in ver.9.4.5]
– Added the ability to be notified of app updates and other notifications.
– Added the ability to move, zoom in/out, and rotate by keyboard and single point touch or pen operation.
For more details of ver.9.4.5, please see the News in our website.
Ibis Paint X is a great drawing and painting application that is easy to use and has a lot of features. The app has a lot of brushes and tools to help you create your masterpiece. The app also has a layers feature that lets you add different elements to your artwork. The app also has a great selection of stickers and fonts that you can use in your artwork. The app is great for drawing and painting, and it is also great for creating posters and flyers.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the ibis Paint X? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This ibis Paint X to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ibis Paint X and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the ibis Paint X. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ibis Paint X.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.