There are moments in life when we need to convert an image from one format to another. Maybe we need to resize an image for a specific project or we need to remove the background from an image for a special effect. Whatever the reason, there are a number of image converter tools available to help us get the job done.
One of the most popular image converter tools is Adobe Photoshop. Photoshop is a widely used program with a wide range of features. It can be used to convert images to different formats, resize images, and add special effects.
If you don’t have Photoshop, there are a number of other image converter tools available online. Some are free, while others have a fee. Be sure to read the reviews
In this article, we will show you how to download Image Converter For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Image Converter technical specifications first.
Image Converter Andorid App Summary
OnlineConverting is the developer of this Image Converter application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 603798+ users of this app. The Image Converter app rating is currently 1.11.
It was last updated on Jul 8, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Image Converter for PC
1. Convert almost any graphic images with the image converter.
2. Supported a record number of graphic formats (more than 260) and various dialects (more than 800).
3. Get images such as JPEG, BMP, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF and others.
4. Convert to format: BMP, DDS, EPS, EXR, GIF, ICO, JPG, MNG, PCX, PNG, PSD, PDF, SVG, TGA, TIFF, VTF.
5. RAW formats support: CR2 to JPG and NEF to JPG.
6. Maximum file size of the converted file is 20MB in the free version and 1GB in the paid subscription.
7. Convert 5 files at a time in the free version and an unlimited number of files at a time with the paid subscription.
8. Combine images into one PDF with the free utility “Image to PDF”.
9. Write to us if you have any questions or problems with the image converter.
10. Get the best result with the image converter’s settings.
|App Name:||Image Converter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 8, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Image Converter For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Image Converter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Image Converter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Image Converter andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Image Converter App Overview and Details
With the image converter you can convert almost any graphic images.
At the moment, there is supported a record number of graphic formats (more than 260) and various dialects (more than 800). You can get images such as JPEG, BMP, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF and others.
How to convert:
• Add files to the conversion list.
• Choose the format: BMP, DDS, EPS, EXR, GIF, ICO, JPG, MNG, PCX, PNG, PSD, PDF, SVG, TGA, TIFF, VTF (some formats support the settings – use them to get the best result).
• Click “Convert!”.
• Find the result in the specified output directory
Searching for how to look at a HEIC (HEIF) format? Use our converter – just convert HEIC to JPEG or any other format.
Examples of conversions:
* HEIC to JPEG
* PNG to JPEG
* JPEG to PNG
* DDS to JPEG
* PNG to DDS
* JPG to VTF
RAW formats support: CR2 to JPG and NEF to JPG
To convert RAW we use the utility DCRAW. It provides the maximum possible support for new formats.
In addition, you can make a resize, just specify the required size!
Did not find the right option or operation? Write to us and we will try to implement it.
A short list of FAQ:
Q: I cannot convert images as there is a constant error, what should I do?
A: Write to us, we will try to sort it out.
Q: How many files can I convert at a time?
A: In the free version you can convert 5 files at a time. Having paid subscription – you can convert an unlimited number of files at a time.
Q: What is the maximum size of the converted file?
A: In the free version, the maximum file size is 20MB. Having paid subscription – the maximum file size is 1GB.
Q: How can I combine images into one PDF?
A: For this we developed a free utility “Image to PDF” – you can find it on our developer page.
Whats New In this Image Converter?
+ some bugs fixed
+ added function “rename result filename”
I found the Image Converter to be a very user-friendly and helpful application. It was easy to use and had a variety of different features that made it stand out from other applications I have used in the past. Overall, I would highly recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy-to-use image converter.
This concludes our article on Image Converter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Image Converter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Image Converter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Image Converter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Image Converter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Image Converter.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.