The Imagerie lecture interactive is an online resource that enables students to learn about the history and use of images in art history. The interactive allows students to explore how images are used to create meaning in art, and to analyze the role of images in history.
The technical specifications of the Imagerie lecture interactive for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Imagerie lecture interactive Andorid App Summary
Imagerie lecture interactive was developed by Fleurus Editions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Imagerie lecture interactive from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Imagerie lecture interactive is 5 on Play store with total users of 60033. The Imagerie lecture interactive app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Imagerie lecture interactive is Jan 23, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Imagerie lecture interactive on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Imagerie lecture interactive For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Imagerie lecture interactive installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Imagerie lecture interactive and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Imagerie lecture interactive on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Imagerie lecture interactive in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Imagerie lecture interactive on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Imagerie lecture interactive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fleurus Editions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jan 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Imagerie lecture interactive App Overview and Details
L’application “L’imagerie de la lecture interactive” fonctionne avec le livre pour la jeunesse “L’imagerie de la lecture”, publié par Fleurus Editions (édition de septembre 2016).
Cette application permet, grâce à son menu en forme de carrousel, de donner vie à la couverture et aux neuf dernières pages du livre, en enrichissant le contenu des pages avec des activités ludo-éducatives interactives, des jeux et quiz, des sons, des animations et des vidéos.
“L’imagerie de la lecture interactive” vous propose ainsi d’apprendre l’alphabet en vous amusant, de compléter des mots et des phrases, d’apprendre des syllabes, de créer des mots et de réaliser un coloriage animé. Tout un programme !
Découvrez toutes les imageries interactives Fleurus : L’éveil, La lecture, La ferme, Poney et cheval, Dinosaures et préhistoire, Engins de chantier, Pompiers, Animaux, Corps humain, Espace, Chevaliers, Arts, Automobile, Comment, Pirates, La Bible, Musique, Quand, Trains, La mer, Grande Ecole, Pourquoi.
Features of Imagerie lecture interactive for PC
1. The “L’imagerie de la lecture interactive” app works with the children’s book “L’imagerie de la lecture”, published by Fleurus Editions (September 2016 edition).
2. This application allows, thanks to its menu in the shape of a carousel, to bring to life the cover and the last nine pages of the book, enriching the content of the pages with interactive educational activities, games and quizzes, sounds, animations and videos.
3. Thus “L’imagerie de la lecture interactive” offers you to learn the alphabet by having fun, to complete words and phrases, to learn syllables, to create words and to realize an animated coloring. A whole program!
4. Discover all the interactive imageries by Fleurus: “L’éveil” (The awakening), “La lecture” (Reading), “La ferme” (The farm), “Poney et cheval” (Pony and horse), “Dinosaures et préhistoire” (Dinosaurs and prehistory), “Engins de chantier” (Construction vehicles), “Pompiers” (Firefighters), “Animaux” (Animals), “Corps humain” (Human body), “Espace” (Space), “Chevaliers” (Knights), “Arts” (Arts), “Automobile” (Automobiles), “Comment” (How),
Whats New In this Imagerie lecture interactive?
Nouveau menu de lancement des activités
Overall, the Imagerie lecture interactive application is an effective tool for learning. It is easy to use and navigate, and the images and videos are clear and informative. I would recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn more about the human body.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Imagerie lecture interactive on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Imagerie lecture interactive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Imagerie lecture interactive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Imagerie lecture interactive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Imagerie lecture interactive.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.