Info and Tools is an Android app that provides users with information and tools related to their Android devices. The app includes a variety of information and tools, such as a battery monitor, storage monitor, and device identification. The app also includes a variety of tools, such as a file explorer and task killer.
We will help you download the Info and Tools Android for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Info and Tools Android on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Info and Tools Android on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Info and Tools Android on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Info and Tools Android as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Info and Tools Android On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Javier F.F.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 7, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Info and Tools Android Andorid App Summary
Javier F.F. is the developer of the Info and Tools Android, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Info and Tools Android from them is 1.5.4 with over 559 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Info and Tools Android is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Info and Tools Android is Mar 7, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Info and Tools Android on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Info and Tools Android App Overview and Details
All information about your smartphone and several useful tools into a single application:
(Info & Tools is 100% FREE and NO in-app purchases)
· Icon Battery percentage display
· Speed Test: Test your mobile network speed on your Android.
· Lantern: Use LED or mobile screen as a flashlight.
· Magnifying Glass: Turn your device into a digital magnifier with zoom, autofocus, light and save image.
· Battery Info: Battery Info shows battery information and statistics such as battery level, voltage, temperature…
· Smartphone Info: Data obtained as smartphone version, manufacturer, model, product, phone number, SIM serial, android version…
· Net Info: Net Info shows net status, gsm, wifi, ISO, operator, IP, Name WIFI, traffic stats…
· Screen Info: Screen size, pixels density, hdpi code…
· CPU and Memory Info: CPU core type, numbers of processors, speed, RAM memory, SD memory, internal memory…
Video show icon battery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd2vAwfMYmA
More info and web: http://www.todogratisinternet.com/info%20and%20tools/
Features of Info and Tools Android for PC
– Icon Battery percentage display
– Speed Test: Test your mobile network speed on your Android.
– Lantern: Use LED or mobile screen as a flashlight.
– Magnifying Glass: Turn your device into a digital magnifier with zoom, autofocus, light and save image.
– Battery Info: Battery Info shows battery information and statistics such as battery level, voltage, temperature…
– Smartphone Info: Data obtained as smartphone version, manufacturer, model, product, phone number, SIM serial, android version…
– Net Info: Net Info shows net status, gsm, wifi, ISO, operator, IP, Name WIFI, traffic stats…
– Screen Info: Screen size, pixels density, hdpi code…
– CPU and Memory Info: CPU core type, numbers of processors, speed, RAM memory, SD memory, internal memory…
Whats New In this Info and Tools Android?
· Fixed errors in save image Magnifying Glass
· Now in Magnifying Glass you can save the image !!!
Info and Tools is a comprehensive Android application that provides users with a variety of information and tools. The app includes a flashlight, level, compass, and ruler, as well as a variety of calculators and converters. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information and tools.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Info and Tools Android? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Info and Tools Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Info and Tools Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Info and Tools Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Info and Tools Android.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.