Islamic tools are a set of tools that are designed to help Muslims perform their religious duties. They include tools for prayer, fasting, and charity. Islamic tools help Muslims to live their lives according to Islamic teachings and principles.
The technical specifications of the Islamic Tools for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Islamic Tools Andorid App Summary
Islamic Tools was developed by TRS Tech and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Islamic Tools from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Islamic Tools is null on Play store with total users of 1749. The Islamic Tools app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Islamic Tools is Mar 15, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Islamic Tools on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Islamic Tools For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Islamic Tools using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Islamic Tools on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Islamic Tools here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Islamic Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TRS Tech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Islamic Tools for PC
-A Prayer book
-A Hadeeth book
-A Prayer timetable
-A Bookmark function
-A Share function
-A Settings function
Islamic Tools App Overview and Details
Some Islamic tools gathered in one app
Whats New In this Islamic Tools?
Islamic Tools is a comprehensive application that provides users with access to a wealth of information about Islam. The app includes a Quran, a prayer book, a list of Islamic holidays, and a host of other features. Islamic Tools is an essential resource for Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Islamic Tools on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Islamic Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Islamic Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Islamic Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Islamic Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.