JioHH Doctor is an online doctor consultation platform that enables users to get instant doctor consultations and prescriptions for all kinds of health problems. JioHH Doctor is a one-stop solution for all your health needs as it offers doctor consultations for both common and serious health problems. You can also get second opinions from top doctors in the country on serious health problems. JioHH Doctor is the perfect solution for those who don’t have time to go to a doctor’s clinic or for those who don’t have a doctor’s clinic nearby. JioHH Doctor is also a great solution for those who don’t have health insurance.
The latest JioHH Doctor for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
JioHH Doctor Andorid App Summary
Jio Platforms Limited has developed the JioHH Doctor for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, JioHH Doctor has got over 8726+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.216
The latest update of JioHH Doctor is Aug 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
JioHH Doctor App Overview and Details
Technological platform for doctors to grow their practice.
– Doctors can consult with patients online
– Doctors can manage their patients in one place
– Doctors can manage their schedule and consultations in one place
Features of JioHH Doctor for PC
1. Doctors can consult with patients online.
2. Doctors can manage their patients in one place.
3. Doctors can manage their schedule and consultations in one place.
4. Doctors can consult with other doctors online.
5. Patients can manage their health information in one place.
6. Patients can access their health information from any device.
7. Doctors can receive real-time updates on their patients’ health.
8. Patients can receive real-time updates on their doctors’ schedules.
9. Patients can find doctors in their area.
10. Patients can book appointments online.
Install “JioHH Doctor” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing JioHH Doctor on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install JioHH Doctor on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type JioHH Doctor and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the JioHH Doctor as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||JioHH Doctor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jio Platforms Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this JioHH Doctor?
Under the hood bug fixes and performance improvements
We regularly update our app to fix bugs & improve performance to help enhance your digital health experience.
Go ahead and update now!
I have enjoyed working with the JioHH Doctor application. I have found that it is a very useful tool for helping me to manage my patients. The application has helped me to keep track of my patients’ medical history and to schedule appointments. I have also found that the application is helpful for communicating with my patients. I would highly recommend the JioHH Doctor application to other physicians.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the JioHH Doctor for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This JioHH Doctor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JioHH Doctor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the JioHH Doctor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JioHH Doctor.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.