Reliance Jio has just announced its latest app called JioMeet. This app is designed to help users conduct video conferences with up to 10 people simultaneously. JioMeet is a very user-friendly app that is easy to set up and use. It offers high-quality video and audio conferencing that is sure to meet the needs of any business.
The latest JioMeet for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
JioMeet Andorid App Summary
Jio Platforms Limited has developed the JioMeet for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, JioMeet has got over 1912713+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 184.108.40.206
The latest update of JioMeet is Aug 9, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
JioMeet App Overview and Details
JioMeet is made in India free video-conferencing application. It can be used for 1:1 video calls and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants with enterprise-grade host controls.
Download JioMeet for Windows and macOS from https://jiomeetpro.jio.com/
• Meeting in HD Audio and Video quality
• Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
• Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
• Active Speaker view layout
• Unlimited Meetings per day
• Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24hrs
• Each meeting is password protected
• Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
• Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
• Share Screen and start collaborating
• Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
• Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP/H.323 systems
• Multi-device login support up to 5 devices
• Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on the call
• Easy sign up with Mobile number/Email ID. We only support Indian mobile numbers.
We would love to hear from you. You can share your feedback with us on our Google play store page feedback section or write to us at [email protected]
Features of JioMeet for PC
-HD Audio and Video quality
-Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
-Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
-Active Speaker view layout
-Unlimited Meetings per day
-Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24hrs
-Each meeting is password protected
-Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
-Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
-Share Screen and start collaborating
-Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
-Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP/H.323 systems
-Multi-device login support
-Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on the call
-Easy sign up with Mobile number/Email ID
Install “JioMeet” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the JioMeet on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the JioMeet app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install JioMeet.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||JioMeet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jio Platforms Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this JioMeet?
*We have introduced a new live streaming feature for our Enterprise users through which users can now stream their meetings on all the popular social media platforms.
*Our in-meeting experience has been revamped with square tiles and curved edges for all the participants which ensure optimal use of spaces.
JioMeet is a fabulous video conferencing application that has completely revolutionized the way people connect with each other. It is easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface. The best part is that it is completely free to use.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the JioMeet for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This JioMeet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JioMeet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the JioMeet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JioMeet.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.