JioMeet is a video conferencing app that allows users to connect with others in real-time. With JioMeet, users can have face-to-face conversations with colleagues, clients, or friends from anywhere in the world. JioMeet is easy to use and is perfect for business or personal use.
The technical specifications of the JioMeet for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
JioMeet Andorid App Summary
JioMeet was developed by Jio Platforms Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download JioMeet from Google Play store under the Business category. The latest version of JioMeet is 184.108.40.206 on Play store with total users of 7200823. The JioMeet app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the JioMeet is Aug 17, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the JioMeet on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
JioMeet App Overview and Details
JioMeet is made in India free video-conferencing application. It can be used for 1:1 video calls and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants with enterprise-grade host controls.
Download JioMeet for Windows and macOS from https://jiomeetpro.jio.com/
• Meeting in HD Audio and Video quality
• Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
• Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
• Active Speaker view layout
• Unlimited Meetings per day
• Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24hrs
• Each meeting is password protected
• Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
• Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
• Share Screen and start collaborating
• Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
• Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP/H.323 systems
• Multi-device login support up to 5 devices
• Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on the call
• Easy sign up with Mobile number/Email ID. We only support Indian mobile numbers.
We would love to hear from you. You can share your feedback with us on our Google play store page feedback section or write to us at [email protected]
Features of JioMeet for PC
1. HD Audio and Video quality.
2. Create instant meeting and start inviting friends.
3. Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees.
4. Active Speaker view layout.
5. Unlimited Meetings per day.
6. Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24 hrs.
7. Each meeting is password protected.
8. Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission.
9. Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click.
10.Share Screen and start collaborating.
How To Install & Download JioMeet For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the JioMeet for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the JioMeet.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for JioMeet on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the JioMeet and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the JioMeet on your computer right away.
|App Name:||JioMeet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jio Platforms Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this JioMeet?
* We have introduced a new live streaming feature for our Enterprise users through which users can now stream their meetings on all the popular social media platforms.
* Our in-meeting experience has been revamped with square tiles and curved edges for all the participants which ensures optimal use of spaces.
JioMeet is a great application for video conferencing. It is easy to use and provides great quality video and audio. I highly recommend it for business or personal use.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the JioMeet on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This JioMeet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JioMeet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the JioMeet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JioMeet.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.