JPay is a comprehensive solution for families and friends of incarcerated individuals. With JPay, individuals can easily send money, email, and video visitation to their loved ones behind bars. JPay also offers a wide range of other services, including prison education programs, music downloads, and electronic tablet purchases.
The technical specifications of the JPay for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
JPay Andorid App Summary
JPay was developed by Jpay Mobile and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download JPay from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of JPay is 21.6.8 on Play store with total users of 6063128. The JPay app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the JPay is Jun 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the JPay on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install JPay For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the JPay installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the JPay and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the JPay on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the JPay in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the JPay on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||JPay On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jpay Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
JPay App Overview and Details
The JPay App is the easiest way to stay connected and support your incarcerated individual.
JPay allows you to quickly send money to a trust account, send and receive Emails, photos, eCards and Videograms.
Purchase a tablet for your contact and fund their media account.
– Create your JPay account
– Send money with your credit/debit card once or schedule recurring transfers
– Purchase stamps for Email, Snap n’ Send® and Videograms
– Send and receive Emails
– Get new Email notifications
– Send emails to multiple recipients
– Prepay for an Email reply or transfer stamps
– Attach and send photos
– Send just a photo with Snap n’ Send
– Send a 30 second Videogram
– Setup a low stamp balance reminder
– Purchase tablet fir your contact
– Fund media account for tablet content
– Add/edit payment options and option to save card for future
– Manage your profile
Service availability varies, not all services available at all facilities
Features of JPay for PC
1. Easily send money to a trust account.
2. Send and receive Emails.
3. Send and receive photos.
4. Send and receive eCards.
5. Send and receive Videograms.
6. Purchase a tablet for your contact and fund their media account.
7. Get new Email notifications.
8. Send Emails to multiple recipients.
9. Prepay for an Email reply or transfer stamps.
10. Manage your profile.
Whats New In this JPay?
Bug fixes and improvements.
JPay offers a convenient and affordable way for friends and family to stay in touch with inmates. The application is easy to use and helps bridge the communication gap between inmates and the outside world.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the JPay on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This JPay to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JPay and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the JPay. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JPay.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.